Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "6'1 is tallfag"

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

@OverBeforeItBegan @BITG brutally over for 6'1cels

@ionlycopenow @mylifeistrash @LastGerman good news for you

cope she wouldn't swipe on me

6'1 cels should still be banned on sight.

Probably weighs more than me

EXCUSE ME! THIS IS A LIBRARY!

So you need to be top 1% in height to get a landwhale? Seems like a pretty good and reasonable deal to participate in the dating market nowadays as a man, kek.

Who cares what some landwhale thinks?

Fact is no woman can distinguish between 6'1 and 6'3 unless she's at least somewhat close to that height.

I would literally kill to be 6'1

Minimum height requirement to get a landwhale in 2020

I guarantee she can't actually tell the difference between 6'1 and 6'3 tbh. she is an obese woman in her 30's so she's probably just bitter and says this stupid shit to feel better about herself

These women act like they're been released from mental asylums.

Prime Dolph Lundgren height or bust.

ITT: gigamanlets thinking women aren't after top 1% height

Has she even used a gym or exercised in her life?

jfl if your are not 7ft tbh
everything below manlet midget tier

Its interesting, with those standards, shes limited herself to 2% of men on Tinder.

Out of those who match her other criteria, on average, probably a 0.77 - 1.00% of finding her perfect partner.

Where have all the good guys gone?

Last edited:
Its interesting, with those standards, shes limited herself to 2% of men on Tinder.
to be fair plenty of dudes will end up larping as 6'3 using lifts and spine decompression and what not

Out of those who match her other criteria, on average, probably a 0.77 - 1.00% of finding her perfect partner.

Where have all the good guys gone?

+ He has to like landwhales, but a 6ft3 professional (goodlooking-) male will have stacies or Beckie's to pick from. lmfao.

over for you if you're not 6'4+

View attachment 307422

@OverBeforeItBegan @BITG brutally over for 6'1cels

@ionlycopenow @mylifeistrash @LastGerman good news for you
I think you guys are mistaking girls looks with their height requirements, she is probably tall herself, cuz we know 5'8 - 6'0 chadlets are doing great in the Tinder with SHORT but good looking foids.
Saw that in the r/incelswithouthate too, she is 5'8 herself, only prooves my point.

I would literally kill to be 6'1

Minimum height requirement to get a landwhale in 2020
Tbh I'd take even 5'10 if I could
How? When was the last time you saw a legit 6'2 person. Tall guys rate themselves up all the time. Unless she has a tape measurer if you're 6'1 you can just add an inch and presto jfl. I've seen 6'1 guys call themself 6'3 with no question whatsoever. Foids are pretty dense so I doubt they can see a 1 inch difference

Tbh I'd take even 5'10 if I could

How? When was the last time you saw a legit 6'2 person. Tall guys rate themselves up all the time. Unless she has a tape measurer if you're 6'1 you can just add an inch and presto jfl. I've seen 6'1 guys call themself 6'3 with no question whatsoever. Foids are pretty dense so I doubt they can see a 1 inch difference
My mom's boyfriend is 6'3 and ripped

+ He has to like landwhales, but a 6ft3 professional (goodlooking-) male will have stacies or Beckie's to pick from. lmfao.

Essentially when women have high standards, they render themselves commitment cels. By chasing the top 10% of men on Tinder, you're lowering your probabilities of finding a long term mate.

Hence R dating strategy was created. The female PUA board.

cherrypicking plus the uglies care more about looks in general. Don'e get me wrong the stacys definitely do too, but the femoids with the incel lookmatches have a particular ax to grind with their shitty genetics and since they can, they arguably go harder with the standards.

That's a roundabout way of saying anything over 5'11 is tallfaggotry and highly suspect if they post on incel forums

cherrypicking plus the uglies care more about looks in general. Don'e get me wrong the stacys definitely do too, but the femoids with the incel lookmatches have a particular ax to grind with their shitty genetics and since they can, they arguably go harder with the standards.

That's a roundabout way of saying anything over 5'11 is tallfaggotry and highly suspect if they post on incel forums
jfl 6 foot is very average in a lot of countries these days.

6'3+ is where tall beigins

jfl 6 foot is very average in a lot of countries these days.

6'3+ is where tall beigins
No way I can believe for a second that being 6 foot with a normie face is anywhere near comparable to anything approximating inceldom

In most cases

6'1 cels should still be banned on sight.
Huh? literally the lowest IQ comment ive seen ever

ITS JUST A BASIC REQUIREMENT
YOU STILL NEED BIG DICK AND GOOD FACE

fucking tard

No way I can believe for a second that being 6 foot with a normie face is anywhere near comparable to anything approximating inceldom
I don't believe it either. Ask any member on this forum if they'd rather be 5'8 with an average face or 6 foot with an average face and they'd all answer unanimously. We know being tall isn't a done deal but height literally gets you through the door if you have even just decent looks. Why is this so hard to understand???

Huh? literally the lowest IQ comment ive seen ever

ITS JUST A BASIC REQUIREMENT
YOU STILL NEED BIG DICK AND GOOD FACE

fucking tard

TallFag spotted :feelswhere:

cope @Ropemaxx is slightly below average height where he lies. he's 5'10 iirc
im literally below average and get heightmogged anytime i leave the house
average is pathethic to foids in 2020 imagine being BELOW average

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3