Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 6'1" guy gets rejected on Tinder for being "too short"

@Zhou Chang-Xing

Gigaexception, tbh, I just know people are going to use this singular thread as evidence that "average height is actually 6'2 bro, 6'0 is manlet". :feelskek:

6'1 on tinder is 5'10-11 irl

Imagine trying to qualify to a weirdo.

Gigaexception, tbh, I just know people are going to use this singular thread as evidence that "average height is actually 6'2 bro, 6'0 is manlet". :feelskek:
Are you Zer0s new boyfriend now that Fakecelius Savage is gone?

Not really that exceptional, I keep seeing more and more Tinder foids being 6'3-6'4+ only.

where are you seeing this
I once saw a TikTok video of a short foid being 6'4+ only.
And a few being 6'3+ only, like this one.

I once saw a TikTok video of a short foid being 6'4+ only.
And a few being 6'3+ only, like this one.
Obviously the whores who are even pickier than most are more likely to get attention, though. :feelsthink:

Tails was really not that far from reality for saying "life begins at 6'4". :feelskek:

Obviously the whores who are even pickier than most are more likely to get attention, though. :feelsthink:
Most likely true tbh, but it's still scary because if there actually are foids who can afford being that picky then it just shows how much of an important factor height is for your SMV.

It's a good thing if the height standard actually become higher. The more people suffering the better. Unfortunately, this is just an exception.

Foids are getting wise. They know that this "6'1" guy is probably 5'11 at best. That's why I claim 6'2 when I'm only 6'0.

Heightflation at it's finest.

this is what happens when after repealing stoning laws

It's a good thing if the height standard actually become higher. The more people suffering the better. Unfortunately, this is just an exception.
6'1 on tinder is 5'10-11 irl
Imagine trying to qualify to a weirdo.

Context matters.
3127822_5207FB13-96E5-4AB4-814E-1689752C8D14.png

@Zhou Chang-Xing

Outlier, to be fair most men face rejections over random shit. My 6'1 cousin gets pussy with ease but I have much taller cousins who get nothing.

Foids are getting wise. They know that this "6'1" guy is probably 5'11 at best. That's why I claim 6'2 when I'm only 6'0.

Heightflation at it's finest.

Is that actually a thing though? To be fair I've seen men both a lot taller than me and a lot shorter than me claim the same height as me. I got measured at the municipal office and had multiple people measure me because I couldn't believe the height differences of people claiming the same height.

What surprises me is if height is such an important thing to her that she didn't use a height-centric dating app as plenty allow you to filter.

Interestingly enough, the only time I ever got complimented for my height was by a 4'8 toilet. :feelswhat:

Really common cope here. What I find interesting is when using the most popular dating app in the tallest country in the world (Lexa.nl - Netherlands) I have literally never found a single profile that excludes me for being too short but many for being too tall.

Toilets like the above are the exception, rather than the rule. Plus there's the possibility that she's trolling men as there's a trend of toilets using Tinder as a social experiment to fuck with men, imagine one making a profile just to fuck with tall men, "Oh you're only 6'4 nah, too short bye" and most of these men will have their self esteem cripple but very few will post about it online.

Context matters.
3127822_5207FB13-96E5-4AB4-814E-1689752C8D14.png

You're right about context mattering. I noticed on Lexa.nl that from 182 cm if a toilet is that height her minimum height is her height or maybe a few centimetres shorter, the shorter the toilet the bigger the MINIMUM height difference has to be, Wheat Waffles actually made a good video about this.

@Zer0/∞ "muh 6'1 is manlet height"

Tails was really not that far from reality for saying "life begins at 6'4". :feelskek:
Tails is stupid and he’s a insecure 5’11 sexhaver

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back