Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 60 year old woman chokes to death from oral sex with 65 year old boyfriend

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
The man wasn’t found guilty because he used his extremely big penis as proof it was accidental and she choked to death from oral sex.
Yes this happened in Florida

Even a 65 yo is getting some

What a dumbass way to die for that foid

From article: "To bolster their defense, Patterson’s lawyers filed a motion to show his penis to the jury."

I laughed so hard from JUST the title... Thanks, man, I really, really needed that.

Imagine being such a failure of a foid that you die from doing the one thing you supposed to excel at from birth

I once texted a foid that I hope she chokes on the next cock she sucks :feelskek:

65 year old Chad :chad:

Download 1

At least she died doing what she loved most. Blowing a man.

The man wasn’t found guilty because he used his extremely big penis as proof it was accidental and she choked to death from oral sex.
Yes this happened in Florida
how are you 60 and have a boyfriend, grow tf up:feelsree:

JFL at your girlfriend choking on your dick and then being told you're a murderer lmao
she only choked to death because he literally had a giant penis

lost for words.

Brutal dickpill.

What a nice personality, huh? I'd let my gf breathe frequently during deepthroat.

"She died how she lived" Alexander Akyna

Bigdickcel destroys Latina

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back