Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 60 year old man shoots and kills 16 year old foid part 2

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
You may remember this recent thread in which I hypothesized that someone forgot to tell the old man about the age pill and his advances were rejected by the 16 year old foid, thus leading him to kill her to stop her from telling her mother (her mother was his girlfriend).

Well more details have emerged and I was kind of right.

When the police arrived on the scene, the 60 year old man was found pulling up his pants. When the cops entered the house, they found the 16 year old foid dead with her pants pulled down.

I saw something similar, once...the man was executed.

Nothing of value was lost.

Should happen to every foid (in GTA V)

You may remember this recent thread in which I hypothesized that someone forgot to tell the old man about the age pill and his advances were rejected by the 16 year old foid, thus leading him to kill her to stop her from telling her mother (her mother was his girlfriend).

Well more details have emerged and I was kind of right.

When the police arrived on the scene, the 60 year old man was found pulling up his pants. When the cops entered the house, they found the 16 year old foid dead with her pants pulled down.
Well he missed his chance to bust a nut, I feel bad:smonk:

Even after dying, foods are more sexually desired than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back