Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 60-70% ameriMUTTs have lead in blood

Holy fuck, thank god I’m not an American. I was spared that and granted with being 100% slav.

in any sane nation, they would have replaced or remediated the lead pipes. But low IQ ameriMUTTs and low IQ rich fag politicians just ignore the issue :lul::lul::lul:
Well the rich aren't affected by this so they dont care.

This is sheeple problems but majority are too stupid and busy worrying about drake concerts :soy::bluepill: super bowls and who the next Michael jordan will be :soy::soy::soy:

This is sheeple problems but majority are too stupid and busy worrying about drake concerts :soy::bluepill: super bowls and who the next Michael jordan will be :soy::soy::soy:
Fucking capitalist pigs. Bread and circus in action. Most people don’t care about basic issues like homelessness, drug abuse, or extreme poverty until it affects them.
Sad but very true, most just don’t want to stand up for the less fortunate.

Sheeple are giga low IQ. Sadly no major problems will ever be resolved. Tbh still better To be an ameriMUTT than alot of other nations even with all this retarded shit, the nation still functions.

Americans let themselves get poisoned and become too retarded to do many jobs and now have to import immigrants :lul::lul::lul:
Holy fuck, thank god I’m not an American. I was spared that and granted with being 100% slav.
Some slavcel nations probably have similar problems though.

God I wish I wasn't american

My mind is so numb from realizing this reality 10-15 yrs ago :fuk:

It's maddening how niggas with potbellies think they can talk sports :lul:

Fucking capitalist pigs. Bread and circus in action. Most people don’t care about basic issues like homelessness, drug abuse, or extreme poverty until it affects them.

It's not that they dont care, they're just in too deep on the kool aid worrying about the stuff I mentioned on my original post.
Sad but very true, most just don’t want to stand up for the less fortunate.
They dont start acting and funding unless they're affected on a bigger scale.

As long as they're fine, they dont care.

Sheeple are giga low IQ. Sadly no major problems will ever be resolved. Tbh still better To be an ameriMUTT than alot of other nations even with all this retarded shit, the nation still functions.
Tbh it's not like the rest of the world are ahead of the U.S. on that aspect anyways.

Everyone wants to come over here to wageslave and take their money back to their shithole countries.

It's not that they dont care, they're just in too deep on the kool aid worrying about the stuff I mentioned on my original post.
I think it’s funny how shitty our lives are compared to most people. I have no real social circle or anything going for me, thankfully I found the blackpill. Finding the BP has given me major motivation to gym, study, and save for looksmaxxing. I’m 18 and already planning on my path to ascending from this shit. As soon as I get a girlfriend I’ll ditch this site.
They dont start acting and funding unless they're affected on a bigger scale.

As long as they're fine, they dont care.
Fucking privileged richfags, it would be nice to have been born into a wealthy family so I wouldn’t have to bust my ass for a basic income.

Its over for leadcels

exactly
They’re so serious about it too, like it’s fine if you watch sports but to be like “omg we lost so badly:soy:” is just low IQ

So stupid too. I'll take some of these dumbfucks for a ride on youtube comment sections :lul: wearing them down for an entire day until they stop responding.

It's hilarious cherrypicking spots and arguments you cant lose :feelshaha:
Watching sports is fine but you still gotta remember it’s all chads and tyrones who have godly lives, to get upset over them losing is just pure comedy
Top tier genetics at work when it comes to sports.

Normgroids will never know that lifestyle, and they will still have the arrogance to dispute and argue for these godlike athletes. It's all one big joke when you have literal subhumans calling superstar players like Lebron or Brady trash :feelstastyman:

I think it’s funny how shitty our lives are compared to most people. I have no real social circle or anything going for me, thankfully I found the blackpill.

I legit believe 90% of holes would rope on day 1 if they traded places with us for a week.

Finding the BP has given me major motivation to gym, study, and save for looksmaxxing. I’m 18 and already planning on my path to ascending from this shit. As soon as I get a girlfriend I’ll ditch this site.

That's the only thing that matters, to know that you atleast tried and never gave up. I'll never understand how some of these other users will allow themselves to get to 30+ yrs and haven't done shit with their lives :feelstastyman: I give respect to those that have roped instead of ending up like @FrothySolutions or that one 50+yr old with the multiple sexdolls
Fucking privileged richfags, it would be nice to have been born into a wealthy family so I wouldn’t have to bust my ass for a basic income.
That's just an entirely different world too. Literal video game mode but IRL

No wonder ameriMUTTs are so low IQ

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/neoliberal/comments/pxcdje/more_than_half_of_children_under_6_years_old_in/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

in any sane nation, they would have replaced or remediated the lead pipes. But low IQ ameriMUTTs and low IQ rich fag politicians just ignore the issue :lul::lul::lul:

Humans can withstand small levels of metals pretty easily. In pre-history we got our minerals from drinking straight from streams.

Americans love lead!

Many actually carry portable "lead dispensaries" with them in order to share the many blessings of lead!

Hears an example of how sacred lead is to American...

A few times a year men go out into the field's and woods to make an offering of lead to an animal. If the animal ACCEPTS there offering, then the animal gives the man it's body to eat as a holy sacrament.

Sometimes, a man and his loyal dog will go out on a cold day and see a group of flying animal things, and make a very loud offering of, not only one, but sometimes hundreds of lead offerings!

We even are willing to share lead with criminals! And even criminal niggers share lead with everyone around them! Our police like to give away the tax payers lead to sleeping children!

That's why America is a world LEADer.

Americans love lead!

Many actually carry portable "lead dispensaries" with them in order to share the many blessings of lead!

Hears an example of how sacred lead is to American...

A few times a year men go out into the field's and woods to make an offering of lead to an animal. If the animal ACCEPTS there offering, then the animal gives the man it's body to eat as a holy sacrament.

Sometimes, a man and his loyal dog will go out on a cold day and see a group of flying animal things, and make a very loud offering of, not only one, but sometimes hundreds of lead offerings!

We even are willing to share lead with criminals! And even criminal niggers share lead with everyone around them! Our police like to give away the tax payers lead to sleeping children!

That's why America is a world LEADer.
lmao

We put lead in gasoline/ petrol.

Lead paint blocks emp and emf and tastes yummier to children.

There's lead cups and mugs and plates and gold plated lead bars and coins....

We lead by example!

based, they need to learn their fucking place

EXACTLY, like bro you are 5'9 and overweight and smell bad, you cant be calling a chad who makes millions a year trash:feelsclown:
I'll never understand some of these normgroid cucks :feelshaha:
they would also be one of the first to kiss their ass if they saw the players irl:feelshaha:
Tbh

Turbocucks. It's easy for them to talk shit in front of screen but then they shrink in the presence of a gigachad athlete :feelskek:

You won't get any pussy sport. You are like me in any way. :feelsaww: also based slavness. Let my light shine through you

lead is largely harmless in normal quantities, JEWS want you to believe the lead myth

lead is largely harmless in normal quantities, JEWS want you to believe the lead myth
Cope. Many Arab nations had lead in their gasoline for decades after whites. And their nations are still shitholes, lead is undeniably causing them harm.

I love living in europe

lounge worthy thread. reminder:foids are full of shit and wants to breed with thugs and chads.