Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 6 yr future trucel gets burnt by bully 8yr old

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

the kid was already future incel even before this altercation. also the story gets worse, the bully's parents are the landlords of the victim jfl. Bully money Mogs, looks Mogs and now violence Mogs the trucel 6yr old!

Everything is predetermined. The bully will probably be a CEO when he gets older.

nooo but these hierarchies aren't innate! it's all just in your head silly inkwell!

i wish that smug little cumskin faggot bully will we suffer and die in the most painful way. dude got permanent scars over his body and so no women will get him nor will he get any justice damn this is making me angry:reeeeee:

I saw this and wondered if the kid is autistic, other kids always gang up on the autistic.

Such brutality at such a young age holy shit

Such brutality at such a young age holy shit
worse foids will reward the future Savage 8 yr old with pussy when he is older

there’s no justice in this world. The kid will probably grow up with his dark triad traits and get pussy thrown at him. While the other kid will be on this forum in 10 years. Brootal.

the bully's foid teacher probably bought him ice cream after that

Mother fucker kill that bully

Hopefully this kid grows up and massacres the bully and his future family.

Kids are a mirror of what humans actually are.

hope the kid grows up and puts two buckshot rounds up close into that faggot's kneecaps.

Everything is predetermined. The bully will probably be a CEO when he gets older.
>bully
>ceo

pick one. all bullies are low iq retards who end up working at mcdonalds or something similar.

I feel rly bad for him, its sad how sick and cruel ppl can be :cryfeels:

>bully
>ceo

pick one. all bullies are low iq retards who end up working at mcdonalds or something similar.
massive cope. Trump bullied manlets became president. Elon Musk called Thailand rescuer a pedo cause he was bald, and he is a billionaire CEO. Putin probably bullied and has killed triple digits, and is dictator of Russia.

massive cope. Trump bullied manlets became president. Elon Musk called Thailand rescuer a pedo cause he was bald, and he is a billionaire CEO. Putin probably bullied and has killed triple digits, and is dictator of Russia.
calling someone an insult online doesn't make them a bully. im talking about high school bullies.

>bully
>ceo

@Edmund_Kemper would you come deebonk this?

View attachment 605647
the kid was already future incel even before this altercation. also the story gets worse, the bully's parents are the landlords of the victim jfl. Bully money Mogs, looks Mogs and now violence Mogs the trucel 6yr old!
If I was his dad, I would pay a visit to the other boys dad.

This kid life could be ruined because of that this bully should be executed :feelsaww:

@Edmund_Kemper would you come deebonk this?
Look up peaked in high school on incels.wiki

You’re back :panties:
my 90% warning for some reason was lowered to 40%

quite frankly I don't even know why I got warned in the first place, since I wasn't posting any content about young girls.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back