Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 6 years old Tyrone football player mog everyone to oblivion

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
6 years old in his first year playing american football at 5'1" and 130lbs in Texas where everything is bigger and better,
running over competition like they were 6 years old toddlers crawling.

View: https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1305968903718408198?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1305993901480665088%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.saturdaydownsouth.com%2Fole-miss-football%2Flane-kiffin-jokingly-lobbies-ncaa-to-let-viral-6-year-old-football-player-enroll-early%2F

130lbs is more than the average curry or SEA adult man.
i was 98lbs in my high school days .
he will be 6 foot , 200lbs before he turn 10 years old

Last edited:
a 6 year old can't be rated. they are prepubescent and can't exactly be rated.

I literally only weigh 25lbs more than him. If I was his height i'd weigh much less.
Wtf????
WHAT THE FUCK.

Gonna be a giga tyrone
plus statusmaxxed and money maxxed cause he plays football

he will be 6 foot , 200lbs before he turn 10 years old
Assuming he doesn't stop growing. A lot of times when kids hit a growth spurt early, they will grow very rapidly and then suddenly stop growing at a young age which causes them to be manlets.

Assuming he doesn't stop growing. A lot of times when kids hit a growth spurt early, they will grow very rapidly and then suddenly stop growing at a young age which causes them to be manlets.
lifefuel

5'1 at 6-years-old? What the actual fuck?

A lot of times when kids hit a growth spurt early, they will grow very rapidly and then suddenly stop growing at a young age which causes them to be manlets.
You described me. But I was only 4'4" tall at 6 years old. I stopped growing early and stayed below 5"11'.

Genetics don't matter. It's all hard work.

Seriously though the kidsportspill is one of the biggest early blackpills. Whenever someone talks about the importance of hard work I think about the first day of PE in school, how some kids can kick the ball accurately and perform athletically and others are bumbling retards who can barely walk in a straight line.

Genetics and probably had gigatyrone father

Cops need to take him out

Son of a bitch, this has to be legitimately superhuman. I have never heard of this before. How is this not bigger news?