Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

6 years in college and not a single date

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Ignored and rejected by every single femoid. Most of them didn't even tell me their names. Approcahing is bullshit. If women don't come to you then it's over.

I have been promptly ostracized the very first week

nausea said:
I have been promptly ostracized the very first week

Same. Being ugly=death sentence

For me there wasn't even the chance since I am in a CS program, everyone is an aspy/incel/ugly male, the few females there look like a male and their entitlement is beyond the roof

NutNotBusted said:
For me there wasn't even the chance since I am in a CS program, everyone is an aspy/incel/ugly male, the few females there look like a male and their entitlement is beyond the roof

I'm in STEM but the girls are cute and nerdy. TFW even masculine girls reject you though.

I was in the accounting program in University. Full of fucking Chads and stacies. I advise incels to not go into business. It will be hell.

I was already dead prior to uni tbh

a-virgin-nigger said:
I was in the accounting program in University. Full of fucking Chads and stacies. I advise incels to not go into business. It will be hell.

STEM is hell as well. Any college with femoids is hell.

it's worse if you're in STEM, i wager. the women are a rarer commodity, even when they're ugly, and thus more entitled. unless you are willing to do her homework and buy her stuff, she has no use for you. i sincerely hope you aren't living in dorms. that shit is hell. you can hear the sex through the walls.

6 years in college? Are you getting your PhD or something?

a-virgin-nigger said:

I'm in business kek, i wonder if i'll ever get hired after uni lmao

vargstrike said:
it's worse if you're in STEM, i wager. the women are a rarer commodity, even when they're ugly, and thus more entitled. unless you are willing to do her homework and buy her stuff, she has no use for you. i sincerely hope you aren't living in dorms. that shit is hell. you can hear the sex through the walls.

Actually we have plenty of girls in our classes. Most of them are taken and the few that aren't couldn't care less about subhumans like me.

ordinaryotaku said:
6 years in college? Are you getting your PhD or something?

I wasted lots of time doing redpill crap so I got left behind in my studies

a-virgin-nigger said:

I'm already an accounting major. It's over for me.

incelman said:
Actually we have plenty of girls in our classes. Most of them are taken and the few that aren't couldn't care less about subhumans like me.

I wasted lots of time doing redpill crap so I got left behind in my studies

that's brutal. still, cut yourself some slack. you were smart enough to see through the red pill shit. i hope the STEM thing works out, and you end up with a swell job, hopefully with as few females as possible.

basically last year of hs and whole univercity/college is like a social reasearch on quality of your genes. if you truly dont get involved in social activites and involutnary dont hang out it means that you were lucky to be granted recessed genetics and free parth for life full of misery and sorrow.

not so long ago, i truly realized that for ugly males its truly over.

vargstrike said:
that's brutal. still, cut yourself some slack. you were smart enough to see through the red pill shit. i hope the STEM thing works out, and you end up with a swell job, hopefully with as few females as possible.

Wageslaving is humiliation and women don't give a shit if an incel works or not.  They would rather date a homeless, jobless, high school droput Chad and give him a house than a rich incel.

dr-problematic said:
basically last year of hs and whole univercity/college is like a social reasearch on quality of your genes. if you truly dont get involved in social activites and involutnary dont hang out it means that you were lucky to be granted recessed genetics and free parth for life full of misery and sorrow.

not so long ago, i truly realized that for ugly males its truly over.

Yep. College is the mechanism which will filter humans from subhumans,

incelman said:
Wageslaving is humiliation and women don't give a shit if an incel works or not.  They would rather date a homeless, jobless, high school droput Chad and give him a house than a rich incel

that's not what i meant. i meant that i hope your material prospects are good and things work out.

3 months in college and not a single acquaitance. Fuckin lol, not even males want to interact with me.

vargstrike said:
that's not what i meant. i meant that i hope your material prospects are good and things work out.

An an incel my future is to work in order to live so that I can work more.

incelkingkong said:
3 months in college and not a single acquaitance. Fuckin lol, not even males want to interact with me.

Males won't hang out with virgin subhumans. No dude will respect you if women don't fuck you.