Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

6 year old intellectually mogs IT

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Some incels cope and think that even if they don’t have looks, at least they have brains right? Well time to get mogged by a kid who already IQ mogs IT and will probably be smarter than most people on the planet, but also become a Chad based on how he looks now.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BeAmazed/comments/qehcpq/this_little_dude_has_an_impressive_answers/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

JFL at redditors in the comments thinking it has to do with “parental exposure”. :soy::soy::soy:
They literally can’t ever accept that some people are born superior and other are born inferior at things.

looks cringe, not watching

kids have no inhibition, no filters. they're walking blackpills if you ask them related questions.

Some incels cope and think that even if they don’t have looks, at least they have brains right? Well time to get mogged by a kid who already IQ mogs IT and will probably be smarter than most people on the planet, but also become a Chad based on how he looks now.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BeAmazed/comments/qehcpq/this_little_dude_has_an_impressive_answers/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

JFL at redditors in the comments thinking it has to do with “parental exposure”. :soy::soy::soy:
They literally can’t ever accept that some people are born superior and other are born inferior at things.

i peed my bed at 12

Hope he gets his face burnt off in a house fire, when I was 6 I could barely talk due to speech delay.

IQ mogs me @ thst age
Hope he gets his face burnt off in a house fire, when I was 6 I could barely talk due to speech delay.
Brutal same. I also had a shitskin accent :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

kids have no inhibition, no filters. they're walking blackpills if you ask them related questions.
Showed my 11 y/o cousin a couple of stacies and asked for ratings
She mostly gave them 8s, 7s and 6s until we came across one where she gave her a 5. I told my cousin what would she rate herself if she's rating this stacy a 5 and she replies: "well obviously a 0 becauee she's white and I'm ethnic but between iranians I'd rate myself a 10" :lul: I literally had no words after that

She mostly gave them 8s, 7s and 6s until we came across one where she gave her a 5. I told my cousin what would she rate herself if she's rating this stacy a 5 and she replies: "well obviously a 0 becauee she's white and I'm ethnic but between iranians I'd rate myself a 10" :lul: I literally had no words after that
:blackpill::lul::blackpill:

How is this related to IT? It makes no sense. Low iq post

Redditors are saying he has bad anxiety :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Holy shit, she’s the female @tehgymcel420 .

Redditors are saying he has bad anxiety :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
JFL the coping never ends

oh gross, it's chad

Kid going to be a serial killer wants he gets older

Larp?