Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 6 Reasons you are here unrelated to genes

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
  1. You're dad didn't eat healthy and didn't eat foods that make testosterone higher (high sperm count)
  2. You're mom made you in her 30s, when 90% of her eggs are gone
  3. Sperm count has dropped by 50%
  4. You're mom ate like shit during pregnancy
  5. You're mom worked like "the strong woman" she is during pregnancy (https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...more-in-pregnancy-is-as-risky-as-smoking.html)
  6. You ate like shit since childhood (which is connected to what you're mom ate during pregnancy, which is what you're most likely to like)
Sperm count is already enough to make you drastically more subhuman, same with eggs
now think if you're parents did all of this at once...

Last edited:
  1. You're dad didn't eat healthy and didn't eat foods that make testosterone higher (high sperm count)
  5. You're mom worked like "the strong woman" she is during pregnancy (https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...more-in-pregnancy-is-as-risky-as-smoking.html)
  6. You ate like shit since childhood (which is connected to what you're mom ate during pregnancy, which is what you're most likely to like)
Sperm count is already enough to make you more subhuman, same with eggs
literally me
i had parents that both did this lol
I'm so fucked
i hate them
plus my dad left when i was 2 and my mom was shit at raising me and preparing me for life
i hate when normies have kids then don't take care of them properly
i fucking hate my life

literally me
i had parents that both did this lol
I'm so fucked
i hate them
plus my dad left when i was 2 and my mom was shit at raising me and preparing me for life
i hate when normies have kids then don't take care of them properly
i fucking hate my life
and to think that majority of us could be at least normie, I blame majority of our issues on society, because
they are the one who promote those shitty behaviors which make incel kids and kids with mental issues

My diet might have made my acne worse tbh. but even that's somewhat genetic as well

My diet might have made my acne worse tbh. but even that's somewhat genetic as well
I have changed my diet, and exercise, while it helped with my acne, it didn't fix it
Acne is largely genetic, people who don't have acne, don't have acne because they have "healthy routines"
but only because they are born that way

I have changed my diet, and exercise, while it helped with my acne, it didn't fix it
Acne is largely genetic, people who don't have acne, don't have acne because they have "healthy routines"
yeah pretty much unfortunately. my genes screwed me there

and to think that majority of us could be at least normie, I blame majority of our issues on society, because
they are the one who promote those shitty behaviors which make incel kids and kids with mental issues

I also forgot that race mixing seems to have something with it, it isn't really based on scientific evidence but
more of what statistics in here say (majority of members here are race mixed)

Sperm count is already enough to make you drastically more subhuman, same with eggs
IQ higher than the International Space Station

Foids must be required to spend their 9 months of pregnancy in a hospital, under a strict diet, and those that smoke, drink, and have a shit diet must be sterilized.

I think all of those apply to me.

It's surprising just how many people don't fucking understand this.

1.) My test is high(high 700 range) and I'm here rotting. Why? Because high Test is not equal to Good bones. A low T prettyboy mogs the ever living shit out me. T- levels is cope.

2.) My mom made me at 25. I think that's pretty young.

3,4,5) idk about that could be true tho who knows

6.) Nah I eat pretty clean.