Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment $6 million VS a loving wife and kids

Question

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
If you could choose between getting $6 million or getting a loving wife with kids, which one would you choose?

The wife would be perfect in every aspect, looks, personality etc, also the kids. You could choose how many kids you'd want. (but not 0)

$6 million is also alot of money.

6 million are not enough to give up on literally the perfect wife tbh, even if i don't want kids.

Loving wife with kids (but only if she's white)

So long I have a good income. A broke guy with a family would only bring trouble.

So long I have a good income. A broke guy with a family would only bring trouble.
She wouldn't care about money since she's a loving wife.

I might go for the money.

I'd go for a loving wife and kids tbh (only if i'm the actual biological father)

Could you use the money to statusmaxx and looksmax and get a regular wife?

I might go for the money.
Same. With $6 million you won't have to work anymore, ever. You could eat whatever food you want, travel wherever, buy whatever house you'd want etc. And with that amount of money you would become more attractive and even beautiful foids would want to settle down with you and have kids in the end.

Would go for the $6 million.
Never mind, just read that she's the perfect gigastacy.

Too piss poor at this moment in time to support a wife and kids. Honestly, the $6 million.

Same. With $6 million you won't have to work anymore, ever. You could eat whatever food you want, travel wherever, buy whatever house you'd want etc. And with that amount of money you would become more attractive and even beautiful foids would want to settle down with you and have kids in the end.
Yeah. A perfect wife would be great but it's still just a wife. It's not worth being a wageslave for the rest of your life. A family makes wageslaving tolerable but not worthwhile.

As you said with the money you could still find women more easily even if they wouldn't be perfect, and every other aspect of your life would also change for the better.

I don’t want kids :feelsseriously: But i’d gladly take the loving wife :)

Too piss poor at this moment in time to support a wife and kids. Honestly, the $6 million.
You wouldn't really have to support the wife and kids since they are loving. You could live in mudhuts and they wouldn't complain at all.

$6,000,000.

I'd get a small house next to a grocery store, swimming pool, brick pizza oven, BRZ, and still have $5,500,000 left over. No mouths to feed and can bring brocels over for grilling burgers. I'd buy a lightweight sex doll and bang my brains out.

six million? thats a very big number, sounds too good to be true...
i choose loving wife and kids

I want six million dollars AND Margot Robbie as my loving wife :feelsdevil:

Yeah. A perfect wife would be great but it's still just a wife. It's not worth being a wageslave for the rest of your life. A family makes wageslaving tolerable but not worthwhile.

As you said with the money you could still find women more easily even if they wouldn't be perfect, and every other aspect of your life would also change for the better.
A similar thread was posted a couple of years ago called: "Poor Chad who lives in the slums VS mega rich incel" or something like that. Most people picked poor Chad who lives in slums.

I think alot of people don't even realize what you could do with money. What type of freedom it gives you.

Make the money amount much higher and you'll have more people picking money. That amount is nothing compared to the alternative.

Make the money amount much higher and you'll have more people picking money. That amount is nothing compared to the alternative.
Well, it depends one which country they live in. In my country $6 million is ALOT of money. You only need like $1 million to never have to work ever again and be comfortable.

Loving wife with kids is my final answer. If I had the perfect wife with kids then the inner gentleman in me would be unleashed and I would do anything to give my family the perfect life with money, a big house etc.

Well, it depends one which country they live in. In my country $6 million is ALOT of money. You only need like $1 million to never have to work ever again and be comfortable.
Right, but in relative terms, $6M is not a lot of money. It's a lot of money for one person in a country where the cost of living is low (meaning that the money will have much higher purchasing power). In the grand scheme of things you'd have to be an absolute fool damned to hell to choose $6 gorillion over the alternative.

Personally, the amount of money would have to be large enough that I can make a geopolitical impact and leave a mark on history. I'm talking start/prevent wars and influence entire national economies. Whatever that amount of money is, I'll pick that over a loving wife and genetic legacy.

"Poor Chad who lives in the slums VS mega rich incel"
That's a different scenario, because being a chad isn't the same as having a perfect wife.
Being a chad would mean most women are attracted to you and everyone treats you well and with respect.

I'm not sure what I would pick between chad in a slum and rich incel.

Right, but in relative terms, $6M is not a lot of money. It's a lot of money for one person in a country where the cost of living is low (meaning that the money will have much higher purchasing power). In the grand scheme of things you'd have to be an absolute fool damned to hell to choose $6 gorillion over the alternative.

Personally, the amount of money would have to be large enough that I can make a geopolitical impact and leave a mark on history. I'm talking start/prevent wars and influence entire national economies. Whatever that amount of money is, I'll pick that over a loving wife and genetic legacy.
Of course the money would also lose value due to inlation if you didn't invest it in something but i would plan to invest some of it.

You could also escape the west and move to SEA with $6 million and live much more comfortably too. Endless scenarios really.

The fact that you still have to wageslave if you pick a loving wife with kids is the only thing that makes me pick the $6 million.

Of course the money would also lose value due to inlation if you didn't invest it in something but i would plan to invest some of it.

You could also escape the west and move to SEA with $6 million and live much more comfortably too. Endless scenarios really.

The fact that you still have to wageslave if you pick a loving wife with kids is the only thing that makes me pick the $6 million.
I honestly think that you've not thought this through very well.

What do you truly value and want out of life? Introspect a bit. Look inside of yourself and give me your honest answer.

What do you truly value and want out of life? Introspect a bit. Look inside of yourself and give me your honest answer.
To achieve excellent health, have a GF and children and never have to go to a job ever again. That's it really. It's easier to do that with alot of money. One cannot be happy as a wageslave, it's impossible.

One cannot be happy as a wageslave, it's impossible.
This is not a universally true statement. It may be impossible for some, but that's why I asked about what you value in life.

With a loving wife and kids but without $6 mln you'd still have to wageslave your ass off in order to provide for them. So the cash option for me.

The 6 million easily.

6 million and its not even a little close

I always pick money.

I'll take the money even if it was 1 million.