Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 6 drones hit their targets in Hezbollah attack on israeli base last week.

@KING.BELGRADE
@Moroccancel
@Da_Yunez
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@DarkStar
@WacoGoesDown

No images? Brutal.

1725018334006l

Breaking News!!!! Critical damage to Israel!!!!Netanyahu begs for mercy!!!

Breaking news: Tel Aviv has been nuked, there has been an estimated 1 million casualties, but no image though just take our word

Also Israel banned people from taking pictures. So obviously, something did happen
As disappointing as Iran and its allies have been lately, the fact that Israel is hiding so much definitely implies that they are more successful behind the scenes than we are led to believe.

"T-t-t-trust me goyim, those Jihadist Neonazis haven't even scratched any of our bases, everything was shot down and what hasn't hadn't even hit the toilets, their primitive rockets have done no damage:soy::soy:! No, we won't show you our unaffected and intact bases because, well, because we simply won't, trust me, they are completely untouched and they obviously know where they are so we wouldn't be revealing their locations or anything if we showed you photos, but, but we simply won't show you them, OK:soy::soy:!"

As disappointing as Iran and its allies have been lately, the fact that Israel is hiding so much definitely implies that they are more successful behind the scenes than we are led to believe.

"T-t-t-trust me goyim, those Jihadist Neonazis haven't even scratched any of our bases, everything was shot down and what hasn't hadn't even hit the toilets, their primitive rockets have done no damage:soy::soy:! No, we won't show you our unaffected and intact bases because, well, because we simply won't, trust me, they are completely untouched and they obviously know where they are so we wouldn't be revealing their locations or anything if we showed you photos, but, but we simply won't show you them, OK:soy::soy:!"
They're doing the "just trust me, bro" method that many governments do in war

Breaking News!!!! Critical damage to Israel!!!!Netanyahu begs for mercy!!!
lmao exactly

broo we just defeated the jews brooo we no longer incels with small penises broo yeahh israelis destroyed yeahh sand nigger take over in israel just like in europe bro yeah the kikes actually never wanted this bro!! allah akbaar!!