Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 6 Big Lies Ugly Men are Told

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
1.“You are handsome!”- Mom
when-your-mom-says-what-a-handsome-little-boy-you-are-and-you-are-like-thanks-mom-you-da-best-mom-ever-ugly.jpg

Every mother wants the best for her child. Just kidding. The brutal truth is, like every other normal human being, your mother probably wants to comfort herself that she did not make the biggest mistake in her life by having you as a child. Just like most human beings, she wants her genes to be passed on. She’s clinging on to that hope by giving you false assurance so that BAM!, you would suddenly gain a 100000% boost in motivation and get laid and have babies.

“You are handsome son!” Meanwhile, you hear sniggers at the back. Probably your sister.

2.“Nah bro, you are average looking.”

Says the delusional normie/ chadlite/ chad friend. Honestly, we get that they are trying to be nice, but true friends don’t lie to each other. They tell the brutal truth. Sounds cliche right?

3.Women love muscles. Just lift bro.

85047331.png

Lift you damned Incel! You will become alpha! -says some cuck who read TRP

As long as I cut my body fat percentage to 10%, bench 50kg per side, have that abs, I would compensate for my ugliness right? I would have that cute girl in my bed, right? Uh no. Having a great face beats having a good body, no face = no case. Sure, having both is great combination, but the Face is a PREREQUISITE before anything else in the dating world.

PS. I do not deny the health benefits of engaging in consistent physical exercise, lift for yourself not for women.

4. “You are okay looking, just not my type.”

tumblr_n9oxq44Das1rsyukao1_1280-1024x499.jpg
Women lie.

This is probably said by your crush if you have the balls to confess to her and she is nice enough not to be a cunt to you.

She would also probably say this just to keep you as her beta orbiter. In her mind, she doesn’t think of you as a human being, more of an object to be manipulated to her benefit and validation. Most likely to be used when she needs your help to give her tips for the final exam but doesn’t want to get you to get the wrong idea.

5. “Success is more important than looks if you want to get the ladies.”

hqdefault.jpg

If you have the money, brains, and talent, you should get that hot chick right?

Well, you might be able to get together with her. And she might love you………..r money. At some point in a typical modern woman’s life, she will start to settle down. After having 100 hot male boyfriends, she decided to settle with that rich little virgin nerd who spent nights building a successful business while she spent her nights by sucking dick. Nerd thought, “ heh, see guys, she loves me!”. Nope. She will never truly love you and she will yearn for those days with her attractive boyfriends.

6. “Beauty is not on the outside, but what is inside.”

8431.jpg-711x1024.png

Ever heard of the Halo Effect? Good looking people are perceived to have a positive personality. “He’s cute, so he must be kind right?”. Sounds irrational, but this kind of cognitive bias exists in our everyday society. Meanwhile ugly virgin men are considered creepy or weird just because they are ugly.

my mum is a bluepilled bitch

Ever heard of the Halo Effect? Good looking people are perceived to have a positive personality. “He’s cute, so he must be kind right?”. Sounds irrational, but this kind of cognitive bias exists in our everyday society. Meanwhile ugly virgin men are considered creepy or weird just because they are ugly.

Women judge men's character solely on their looks.

The brutal truth.

LOL I've heard all of these.

giphy.gif

your post have been spot on

I don't think moms lie about finding their sons handsome. Sons tend to take after their fathers, and your father is the man your mom found handsome enough to fuck.

Most people are average looking.

Girls do like lean muscular guys generally speaking.

The rest are big fat lies tho

why does everyone hate their mom lol

anyways yeah pretty spot on this should be stickied

Lol this guy went from shitposting to quality posting in a matter of days

Top kek

"You are handsome!" - mom/grandma/60+ y/o family friends

it's over