Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 6/10 is good enough

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
Well chad gets a hundreds of matches a 6/10 might get one every couple of weeks and a date every couple of months. While this is pathetic in comparison to chad, it's oblivion moggage compared to an incel who gets NOTHING. Even with a date every couple of months, it's possible to get sex and relationships, even though it's slow. This wouldn't even be so bad, you could enjoy your coping while single knowing that eventually something would happen. Sub 8 law is cope.

6/10 guys struggle on tinder but i've seen them have gfs irl and/or pick up chad's leftovers.

But things are getting so bad so fast that this might change in 5-10 years.

Agreed, still revolting to know how discrepant a 6/10 and a 7/10 life is

80/20 =/= sub8

80/20 means 20% men are getting laid regularly 80% men are not
sub 8 means you don't need to simp if you are above 8/10 otherwise simpmaxxing is necessary to get laid. 8/10 is the border for having an uncucked relationship.
A 6/10 guy could get laid, that is not a hard limit. It's just he will have to be a simp or a cuck to do so. 8/10 or above will not have to simp or cuck.

6/10 guys struggle on tinder but i've seen them have gfs irl and/or pick up chad's leftovers.

6/10 still top 20% and mogs us to oblivion.

Yea @Personalityinkwell

6/10 still top 20% and mogs us to oblivion.
No 6/10 should still be within one SD from the mean. IMO the inflection point of the bell curve should be at around 7/10. Maybe 6.5 tops

Even at my most looksmaxxed I was well below 6/10 so fuck my life I guess.

No 6/10 should still be within one SD from the mean. IMO the inflection point of the bell curve should be at around 7/10. Maybe 6.5 tops
Even still, 6/10 is at least a fighting chance. That's all I ever asked for in life.

Sub 6.5 men are lampposts/invisible to foids.

Even still, 6/10 is at least a fighting chance. That's all I ever asked for in life.
Yes. For a 6/10 the "it's a numbers game bro" is true. A bad numbers game but still a numbers game. I'd go out there like crazy if I were a 6/10

thas an honorable attitude. But still iam far away from being a 6/10 i dont think to much about it. srsly when iam daydreaming i rather be a 9/10 and imagine how easy and great life would be.

6/10 caan get laid and usually do but they don't get in couple aka foid exclusivity before they get a well payed job. So basically 6/10 guys are fucking like 2-3 girls a year like 2 to 10 times for each one depending on their dick sizes

So basically 6/10 guys are fucking like 2-3 girls a year like 2 to 10 times for each one.
That sounds like fucking heaven compared to nothing ever for life. Imagine having hope.

I’m a minus 1 out of 10 and I’m not even on the same mortal plane as women

just stay away of tinder, be white, be tall, have social circle and you'll get your girlfriend.