Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 5'9 isnt enough to save chadly faces in 2018...

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
"And I feel bad for being 5’9 since I’m too short according to a lot of girls here... but now I know it definently could be worse
Don’t know how to help you man though, sorry :(
Even worse thing I usually get compliments about my looks and how ”hot” I am, but once they see me irl they’re like ”nahhh”. Kind of sad"

JFL at turbomanlets trying to tell us garden variety manlets that our height is completely fine or were volcels.

cope, if a chadly face can't save someone at 5'9'' then either the face is not chadly or he is not 5'9''

cope, if a chadly face can't save someone at 5'9'' then either the face is not chadly or he is not 5'9''

VbksHgJ

swallow the heightpill boyo

As long as you are taller than the girl and you got the face you can slay. It's rare but I see manlets with GFs in Europe.

If you're triggered, feel free to reply with "cope" or "they cuck him for sure" :^)

Well put, you speak sense, people are so over dramatic about what is and isn’t viable here these days.

As long as you are taller than the girl and you got the face you can slay. It's rare but I see manlets with GFs in Europe.

If you're triggered, feel free to reply with "cope" or "they cuck him for sure" :^)

>It's rare

you just disproved your previous statement.

>It's rare

you just disproved your previous statement.
I know two manlets who got a gf, one of them regulary picks up girls while being 5'6 and white. He admits tho that it's never working out if the girl is taller than him.

Anything under 6ft is manlet tier in 2018. Anything below 5ft7 is turbo manlet. This is the heightpill

Give me more water. Heightpill is extremely hard to swallow

Dan Bilzerian is 1,74 cm which is 5"8.

It's face > everything else.

If u really had a chadly face u wouldn't be here.

Dan Bilzerian 02 GQ 08Feb15 getty b

And no his status and money isn't important in his case. He got both cuz if his looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back