Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5'9" is average height bro

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★

5'10 with good face can still slay easily, but yeah its getting on the short side for males in 2019

5'9 is objectively manlet tier. 6'6" or go hoome

5'9 is average these girls would get towered over by a 6'2+ man

I think I would be happy if i was 5'9 ded srs.

I am 5’10 and incel. 6+ or eat shit

I'd say 5'10 is average height. But average is not good enough for modern western foids. They only want 6'+

But I mostly see 6'5 males :feelsrope:

If you are average you are fuckt for life buddy boyoyoyoyoy.

Garou is 5’9”

i think it’s because all the ethnics in LA but at 5 10 i’m almost always the tallest guy in the room some old mexican ladies i literally tower over

I'm around 5'9 - 5'10 in shoes, and around 70% of males i see heightmog me like there's no tomorrow.

Is there a way for people who are like 5'4", or are we condamned to be mocked hard for the rest of our lives

I am 182 cm. It is average here.

I want to rope

Average height in the US must seriously be closer to about 6’2 because that’s what I’m seeing everywhere I live.

Everyone except Andrew Garfield and Eddie Redmayne are in their over 40s, many of them are already after 70. Today's average height is completely different than in the times of their youth.

Who made this chart, this pissed me off, fuck tallfags and height worshippers
I guess you have to be an 6'9 ft NBA player just to be considered normal height. For fucks sake! This is an INSULT to real midgets who would KILL to be 5'9 .

Fuck sake I'm not even average height, it's over no it didn't even begin