Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5'9" GUY KNOCKS THE LIVING SOUL OUT OF 6'2" GUY (HEIGHT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT)

• Thread starter Mirin' BadrHari
  • Start date
M

Mirin' BadrHari

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoUP_jqCbxM[/video]

Yeah because we're actually arguing about how height influences beating other people up, not about how it attracts femoids.

42cel said:
Yeah because we're actually arguing about how height influences beating other people up, not about how it attracts femoids.

Exactly, it's not about what you can do it's about how others view you.

42cel said:

lol 6'2 and 5'9 isnt even a big difference

Wow a trained boxer knocked out another boxer, in the real world two guys with no fighting experience would allways result in the bigger guy winning.

google mark hunt (5'10) knocking out stefan struve (6'8)

Just be mma fighter not confirmed and is pure cope.

Hunter said:
Allblueeeee said:
ultracope.

Not cope tbh

If you're 5"9-5"10 you can say that you're like 6"1. No one will fucking know the difference. Everyone frauds height lmao.

Height doesn't matter at all in a fight. Anyways, who said it did?

whogivesafucc said:
Not cope tbh

If you're 5"9-5"10 you can say that you're like 6"1. No one will fucking know the difference. Everyone frauds height lmao.

these inches matter as fuck. im 5'9 and 6ft people mog the fuck out of me. you could bring up any other two politicians or whatever with the same height difference and you see a very noticeable difference. stop coping.

42cel said:

tbh though any femoid who saw this would get instantly wet for the 5'9 guy

moral of the story: beat up tallcels to overcome manletism and get pussy

Allblueeeee said:
Hunter said:
Allblueeeee said:
ultracope.

In terms of ACTUAL size, it's only a 7.2% increase in height. If you saw two animals differing by 7.2% you wouldn't think anything of it. The differences in human height only seem significant because of society when you really think about it.

oilonthe-Rose said:
Height doesn't matter at all in a fight. Anyways, who said it did?

A lot of normies don't consider my comment above and think the taller guy would "obviously" win. I've heard dumb normies say shit like "I would have battered him, I had like 2 inches on the guy".

VincentVanCope said:
In terms of ACTUAL size, it's only a 7.2% increase in height. If you saw two animals differing by 7.2% you wouldn't think anything of it. The differences in human height only seem significant because of society when you really think about it.

A lot of normies don't consider my comment above and think the taller guy would "obviously" win. I've heard dumb normies say shit like "I would have battered him, I had like 2 inches on the guy".

Normies are do dumb. They don't understand that fighting involves skill and how psycho you are.

height does mean a lot in fight (arm reach) and means even more in real life

Akarin said:
height does mean a lot in fight (arm reach) and means even more in real life

Cope. The elite of the elite fighters fight on the margin, where even an extra inch in reach is a huge help... but for 99.9% of guys it means jack shit. How heavy your arms are (which is helped by longer arms, but this is negligible), how fast you can swing them, how much of a beating you can take and how much you can dish out is much more important for most guys.