Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 5'8 with 8/10 face or 6'0 with 6/10 face?

Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★
Which will have more success in dating? Sorry if it's already been asked, new here

If they are both white they will both do fine.

as a 6'5 with a confirmed 3/10 face, I can safely bet at -> 5'8 with 8/10

5'8 guy. hes a chad, there are plenty of 6ft average guys. the former stands out more and isnt overly small.

Obviously 6'0. Being 5'8 is very emasculating

as a 6'5 with a confirmed 3/10 face, I can safely bet at -> 5'8 with 8/10

exactly. height doesnt mean a fucking thing when ur face is repulsive.

Ok I see. Now if we do 5'7 and 6'1... evenly matched?

5'7''. being short isnt so bad if you have a gl fae and you can still /ss/

You could probably wear lifts if you're short that would probably boost you 1-2 inches so i'm picking short.

5'8 with 8/10 face easily, the looks scale isnt an equal curve and 8/10 has 10x more power than 6/10 in the sexual market

Alright thanks fellas I guess I'll start saving up for surgerymaxxing

6'0 with a 6/10 face. You can use boots + lifts to bump your height to 5'11.. At the same time, as a 6' with a 6/10 face, you can use boots + lifts to bump your height to 6'3. It's basically a draw. Being tall seems way cooler tho.

>Not combining the two options and being 8'10

I'll take 5'8" with an 8/10 face. 5'8" really isn't bad at all, and you can Tinder with an 8/10 face, you cant with a 6/10.

Im a manlet with a 0/10 face and frame so i guess i lose

I'm 6'3'' and the idea of going all the way down to 5'8'' is too nightmarish for me to contemplate, regardless of which option offers the better chance with women.

To answer your question though I'd bet on the 6 foot guy. 6/10 face is plenty to match with above average height to make an effective, attractive body.

THIS.

6/10 & 6' is an average females' AVERAGE orbiter.

I am quoting myself because I think I WAS WRONG...

After thinking about it, 6' / 6 is better. Reason is being 6' your dating pool is much larger as most women won't even consider below a certain height. At 5'8 unless the female is really attracted you still gotta compete and convince. Lastly 6' have many many social advantages period so your more likely to not be a basementcel.

I am quoting myself because I think I WAS WRONG...

After thinking about it, 6' / 6 is better. Reason is being 6' your dating pool is much larger as most women won't even consider below a certain height. At 5'8 unless the female is really attracted you still gotta compete and convince. Lastly 6' have many many social advantages period so your more likely to not be a basementcel.

An 8/10 face is all the convincing you need boyo.

5’8 ez, that’s the IRL manlet cutoff, you can slay

5'8??? is OK.

where are you going to live at the Club so you can wear your lifts all the time. Just remembered I read that Sylvestor Stallone the actor even has lifts in house slippers.

Height is nothing without face.

t. 6'1" potato face 24 y/o trucel.

8/10 face guy should be able to get more woman. The 6/10 guy will also do well.

The 5'8". He is still taller than most girls. And 8/10 face is model tier. The halo will be full force.