Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5'8 isn't short (discussion and advices on height)

russian scum... hmmm lets say russnya - no, it is not affiliated with japan at any rate

i actually got some money from two chadfished dimwits
based af

which nationalitiez?

i preffer slavicz, french, asianz and turkish whorez, myself

NISA

they sent nudes to you? ah, who am i kidding, they did

can share something?
i wish but most of the nudez they send are "timelapse messages" which you can see but you cant screenshot and they get deleted after you just opened them

some fat 19 yo russian slut

i wish i was chad :feelscry:

they will sooner or later discover that you aint gonna get them, so - what are you going in this condition?
i just take what i can , the nudez, the voice messagez etc then hop onto the otherz slutz i have :smonk:

I'd be great if i was 5'10" atleast, 5'8" would be ok.

Im 5´9 and people called me tall here in Spain.
I think it also depends on the posture and the shoes you wearing. I can grow 1 to 3 cm with the proper ones.

Dnr + cope faggot

I'm 5'9. A lot of the older generation here in the UK are actually taller than me and most people my age are similar to me or shorter. Maybe it's because I live in some shithole poverty stricken northern town, but most guys are 5'9-5'9.5ish where I am. Still plenty of 6ft+ chads out there to heightmog me, plus there's nothing more attractive to British toilets than a 30 something 6'2 chad.

Being 5'8 is absolutely better than being 5'7

5'7 and below are all the same

Not that short if your face is 8+/10; if not then, it's short everywhere other than SEA and parts of Central and South America.

The expectation that tall men, for example, would have the most sex partners was only partially supported. In fact, there was little difference in number of sex partners across the height continuum, with one exception--only very short men reported notably fewer median sex partners (5) than men of other heights (7). In terms of average number of partners, men who were average to extremely tall reported one to three more partners than men who were shorter than average.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/09/150929142252.htm

OP is right. Only very short men don't get pussy.

Unless you're shorter than 5'5, you're coping.
"muh 6' guys get all the pussy and I'm 5'8 it's over" :feelstastyman: @Zer0/∞
your assumptions are based on O.L.D. stats filtering out shorter men, in real life you being 2 inches below average is no disadvantage.