Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 57 year old virgin female

It's because of her horrible personality. Men can sense her misandry. Plus she probably doesn't shower
I am not looking for sex, btw
Kek

I blame my virginity partially for my lack of self esteem and lack of successes
who attempted to date r*pe me(I was in my early 20's at the time)..I regret not letting him have his way with me..at least I could say I know what it felt like to have a man inside of me..sorry to sound so pathetic, but that is how I feel..
I am not looking for sex

Foids always speak the language of dichotomies.

All of them are volcels, even if 0/10.

It's because of her horrible personality. Men can sense her misandry. Plus she probably doesn't shower
Unironically misandry might have played a role. I really do think that a woman can be so dislikable that no man wants to go near that thing. But no human can be so dislikable. She must have actually tried to be as dislikable as possible, so she deserves her misery.

I'll will fuck your wrinkly old pussy maam

What a dumb cunt

Kek

That is probably one of the best Uno reverse card comments I've ever read. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Just
Fukin
Kek

Nah she lyin.

You are virgin because of your horrible personality, sweety. Maybe you should take 10-20 showers everyday to improve your horrible personality :lul::lul:

You are virgin because of your horrible personality, sweety. Maybe you should take 10-20 showers everyday to improve your horrible personality :lul::lul:
Also haircuts. Don't forget the haircuts

She reach prime in 3 year

Assuming this isn't a massive larp, I will agree in saying that being a virgin for so long will ruin your self-esteem to the extant of missing certain career opportunities and advancement in many areas of your life outside of relationships.

It's fucked me up so badly.

That said.
She can fuck off, thank you very much.

Sounds like LARP

Men can tell she wrote on her diary 50 years ago "i hate boys" and thus men can sense that she has a bad personality. Tough luck girly gal

Men can tell she wrote on her diary 50 years ago "i hate boys" and thus men can sense that she has a bad personality. Tough luck girly gal

Yes...it is easy to detect Internet hatred.

Re: "Competive Guide for Pokemon beginners"
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184613176Tuesday, March 01, 2016 6:30 PM CST
Competitive-battling in Pokemon is actually quite mathematical. I cannot understand why you are attempting to convey hilarity.
Re: How To Attract a Boyfriend
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184674484Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:13 PM CST
Your double standards are intriguing. Have you also applied this towards women?
Re: Would a hot white girl fall for an ugly black male?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675381Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:28 PM CST
Why would they? African American males are truly repulsive and intellectually-inferior. In contrast, Caucasian males are beautiful and intelligent.
Re: In middle school I suffered with anxiety.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675640Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:33 PM CST
"Anxiety" is a fabricated psychological condition. You are only "anxious" because you do not want to conform to social standards.

Re: my standards for a guy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675887Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:38 PM CST
Very good for you then. You must feel quite privileged knowing that you will receive attention from prepubescent males over the Internet by claiming to be a female.

General_Infantry
Png

#184678896Thursday, March 03, 2016 12:03 AM CST
My biological mother once hit me with a 2x4
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184678935Thursday, March 03, 2016 12:05 AM CST
As with the majority of individuals on this website(Including myself), you have a horrid and repulsive appearance. Only suicide can resolve such horrible characteristics.

GigaChad only when she's a 3/10.
You are virgin because of your horrible personality, sweety. Maybe you should take 10-20 showers everyday to improve your horrible personality

Foids always speak the language of dichotomies.

All of them are volcels, even if 0/10.
Eh I think maybe cels of all stripes are contradictions. Hate, disgust, longing, frustration, confusion, and humor about the sex that rejected us will do that.

expired eggs is forgetting about all the dogs

She was Gigachad only. But its far away from over for her. She can get dick any time.

@MiSKiRaT she regrets not having sex multiple times but is not looking for sex
Almost as if foids can have it anytime anywhere from anyone

LARP. I don't believe a single word of whoever wrote that shit