Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 5'7 SpaceX engineer curry tries to heightmaxx and dies to LL complications

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/racetransition/comments/p6kvm2/57_american_indian_tries_to_heightmax_and_dies/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Curry manlets get no respect no matter what they do and get cucked right at the end.:feelsrope:
Wanna know the cherry on the top? Check her socials, her husband is a white Chad JFL. Emotions over burden?
Here's the article, a very long read.

This soyciety actually believes that women have it worse. Its so brutally comical notion and yet everyone parrots it.

He was not an incel though, the article reads that "he dated girls"

The reason why he did LL was because his chad cofounders kicked him out from a company and he felt belittled - still brutal ngl

Sometimes I feel desperate but then I remember that there are men who are willing to butcher themselves to that level for a slightly better chance of getting pussy. Not trying to make fun of them or anything, it's just sad really.

That's an old story. Man, I'm feeling old :fuk:

The reason why he did LL was because his chad cofounders kicked him out from a company and he felt belittled - still brutal ngl
Did he actually succeed in getting long-term GF: he was pretty much 1% statusmaxxed, so him getting dates is not unexpected?

5'2 Indian janitor vs 5'7 Indian spaceX engineer. All in the same category of not existing to foids

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/racetransition/comments/p6kvm2/57_american_indian_tries_to_heightmax_and_dies/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Curry manlets get no respect no matter what they do and get cucked right at the end.:feelsrope:

It’s from jezebel, that’s basically where incel version of women live. Don’t trust anything from that form ever. It’s all feminist propaganda.

the premise of their post is to keep short men short. So they live shitty lives. Leg lengthening process is 1000x more safer then these dangerous bbl or boob job surgery these modern whores get.

Did he actually succeed in getting long-term GF: he was pretty much 1% statusmaxxed, so him getting dates is not unexpected?
no from what I have gathered he usually got exploited from foids and then got redpilled- But he still could stick his dick in a wet hole with some short-term gfs. In fact I am not sure, the article says that he bloomed in highschool but his depression started in college so he might actually be a truecel after all. And those dates occured only during hs and did not lead to sex. Dnr the whole article just skimmed over it because there was too much artificial drama from the foid

I wonder if it was just one of those petty high school relationships with little intimacy.

A man with a great mind (and personality) kills himself in pursuit of looksmaxxing, and yet redditors will still rant about how lookism isn’t an issue in modern society

I also hate how they blame masculinity for it, they’re displaying it as if only men are responsible for some of their own kind feeling emasculated

I wonder if it was just one of those petty high school relationships with little intimacy.
It could be

But on the other hand you have to ask yourself what is the intention of the foid who wrote this longass article that could be 90 percent smaller?

She probably gave him as little status as she possibly could because she wanted to prevent incels from getting their LL surgery

For that she invented a charachter incels could identify somewhat and also inflate the danger potential of LL

Like it is written in the reddit post:
Check her socials, her husband is a white Chad

The slut uses her brother as a tool to push forward her motivations and brainwash manlets and currycels

Jfl the at the future of all moneymaxxing manlets
:feelskek:

It’s been over boyo’s
:feels:

Bullshit. LL is safer than boob surgery.

Yet people say women have it worse. NIGGAS THERE ARE MEN BUTCHERING THEMSELEVES BECAUSE OF WOMANS STANDARDS AND HYPERGAMY women don't have it worse they have it fucking better because they are treated like fucking children who can't do shit on their own. :feelsree::feelsree: we manlets deserve number 1 worship for the hell we go through it must be mandatory or else I'm getting LUCILLE

Giphy 6

A man with a great mind (and personality) kills himself in pursuit of looksmaxxing, and yet redditors will still rant about how lookism isn’t an issue in modern society

I also hate how they blame masculinity for it, they’re displaying it as if only men are responsible for some of their own kind feeling emasculated

No matter how much a curry statumaxes he can never escape the curse of being born as a curry. Never began

It could be

But on the other hand you have to ask yourself what is the intention of the foid who wrote this longass article that could be 90 percent smaller?

She probably gave him as little status as she possibly could because she wanted to prevent incels from getting their LL surgery

For that she invented a charachter incels could identify somewhat and also inflate the danger potential of LL

Like it is written in the reddit post:

The slut uses her brother as a tool to push forward her motivations and brainwash manlets and currycels
brutal, just a tool in the end

Fucking currywhore talks about how curries are being emasculated by their white surroundings while being married to a white Chad.
TALKS ABOUT WHITE SUPREMACY WHILE SHE HERSELF would never even fucking look at a curry.

71189064 168397794308222 9162578245573724561 n

The memes just write themselves

Jfl, when they specifically say that it means he didn't date shit at 5' 7" that's the reason he went for ll

Sad really. As a manlet myself I understand quite well his suffering.

Why curries don's instate Sharia Law in India?
I don't understand why India and curries are so submissive.
Did the British dumped estrogen on the Ganges before leaving?

Jokes aside.
Don't they see that Whites made the mistake of giving rights to White foids and now only Chad gets sex?
It's the Duty of all ethnics and Eastern countries to abolish female rights.
It's their intellectual obligation to not commit the same stupid mistakes that the West and Whites committed.
Theres to many normies with false hope and sjw tendencies. The ones closer to our side are complacent with the status quo and/or scared of getting Cancelled

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back