Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5'7 Manlet makes fun of 5'5 turbomanlet

Bro u gotta chill with the 50 iq threads

Attachments

• IMG_20240725_165934.jpg
    IMG_20240725_165934.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 10
Manlets have the worst personalities. Turbomanlets like me tend to be chill, we know we are subhumans. And tallfags are chill cause everybody loves them and they make easy money and get easy sex. So that leaves the manlets, those just a few inches short of a normie existence, painfully withering in self-pity as their life fades away. If I were to re-live life as a 5ft6 manlet, even though I'd have some amount of sex I feel I'd become way more insecure about my height than I am being 5ft - where I've fully accepted my fate.

Manlets have the worst personalities. Turbomanlets like me tend to be chill, we know we are subhumans. And tallfags are chill cause everybody loves them and they make easy money and get easy sex. So that leaves the manlets, those just a few inches short of a normie existence, painfully withering in self-pity as their life fades away. If I were to re-live life as a 5ft6 manlet, even though I'd have some amount of sex I feel I'd become way more insecure about my height than I am being 5ft - where I've fully accepted my fate.
True. You have a point.

But I still don't understand why the manlet was so angry. And I'm a Manlet as well.

But I still don't understand why the manlet was so angry. And I'm a Manlet as well.
People tend to get angry at those who have what they almost had but couldn't quite get.

A guy feels envy and anger at his neighbour who got a new car and poorly parked it, but not at some gigabillionaire in India who has 30 private jets and dumps cubic miles of highly toxic sludge from his industries in rivers and oceans every day to save a few millions with which he'll buy another Bugatti.