Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5’7 is ideal height

• Thread starter IncelWithNoLuck
  • Start date
IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
Ideal if you wanna be a kissless virgin your whole life even if you have a good face and well built frame also this height is considered to be the classic manlet height to make it worse

OK, so not 6'2, because nobody who's actually 6'2 would ask if it was a good height.
Anyway, your height isn't causing your inceldom.

OK, so not 6'2, because nobody who's actually 6'2 would ask if it was a good height.
Anyway, your height isn't causing your inceldom.
I am 6'2 but I don't feel like it gives me any advantages tbh besides some respect. But then again I barely leave my home because of my autism and ugly face

I am 6'2 but I don't feel like it gives me any advantages tbh besides some respect. But then again I barely leave my home because of my autism and ugly face
Face > Height. I don't know if you're actually 6'2, but I believe that you should surgerymaxx to make your face normie tier and afterwards you can ascend.

That's because 6'2 is the same as 5'7 in 2022. Any man shorter than 6'5 is a Manlet today. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

naah toilets are attracted towards tall aliens and monsters

After 175cm (5'9'') it's definitely Face > Height, if you're less than 173cm(5'8'') then maybe a really good face can save you. But if you're 6'2 with a bad face then tough luck.
height > face, but i'm a manlet and everyday i see a few manlets shorter than me with gfs:fuk:

There are a lot of foids that discriminate against 5'10 dudes.

Ridiculous clown world

Good thing I'm 5'5