Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 5'7 is considered comically short (Tom Cruise)

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
People want to cope that 5'9 is the average male height but it is only two inches taller than a man who has been ridiculed by the media for his height forever- Tom Cruise. Seriously, this is how Family Guy depicted Tom Cruise, as being the same height as a baby:
Maxresdefault

Also, 5'9 is NOT the average height for young males in the west. Height has shot up exponentially over the course of the 20th and 21st centuries. I would bet that the average height for zoomer males is 6' at LEAST. So if a boomer like Cruise has been depicted as a comically short manlet, how the fuck do you think the standards for comically short will be when the boomers die off? 5'8/5'9/5'10 will become the new comically small.

Now, does Tom Cruise do well in life? Yes, but that's because his height is his ONLY downfall. He is rich, statusmaxxed, chadfaced, high charisma. For a 5'7 guy without those attributes, where is the hope? Even for a 5'8/5'9 guy, we would need attributes to make up for our height, maybe not to the level of Cruise, but still.

And imagine if Cruise had been below 5'7. Even with everything else going for him, he'd NEVER have been a star in Hollywood. 5'7 is the MINIMUM to be taken seriously as a male actor playing lead roles and heroes and that minimum is likely to go up.

I genuinely believe the manlet cutoff is now 5'10/5'11 MINIMUM :fuk: Also youngcels better growthmaxx before your plates close for you own damn sakes

Even my brother HAD to studymaxx at 5'9'', what chance does a 5'5'' have, he got SOMETHING at 5'9'' I got nothing but shame and disgust as 5'5''

6'0 barefoot will be manlet in 2030.

5 ft 3 to 5 ft 8 is manlet height.

5 ft 9 to 5 ft 11 is average.

6 ft 0 and up is tall.

Fuark i am same height :fuk:

Never even stood a chance

I am a Taiwanese and when I watched the Taiwanese dubbed version it replaced Tom Cruise with Jackie CHan which is 5'8''. 5'8'' is considered short now.

i forgot where the clip is but I was a fan of Family Guy back when it premiered in Taiwan in 2014

Last edited:
that is my height :feelshaha::feelsrope::society:

I would bet that the average height for zoomer males is 6' at LEAST
the average height in my country is 5'11, so that means average zoomer height is 6'3+ :dafuckfeels::society:

Anyone pay notice to my post?

In Poland few weeks ago some bitches made a joke about Tom Cruise.

That a 5'7 man cannot be attractive.

It already IS in nordic countries since 2020.
True, I would be a gigamanlet in Netherlands or Germany. Hell I'm a gigamanlet in my neighborhood.

Chad face won't save you in 2030 if you are 5'7.

5'7 is woman tier height, its supposed 2 be lower but everytime im outside im always the same height as zoomer girls
this. the statistics just can't keep up with the weird development that is going on. basically any current height-related opinion should have 2 inces added to it to be realistic.

Ehh its a joke. You can still deal with 5'7 tier height. Its 5'5 where it Gets over For you. Look at Daniel Radcliffe and The Hunger games manlet

Take a ruler and see what 2 inches (5cms) is like. That's the difference between being short and being normal. That's the difference between getting joked about and not getting joked about.
Tell me how humans aren't animals after visualizing how much of a joke 2 inches actually is. It's nothing, yet the difference of treatment is substantial. It really is a clown world.:feelsclown::feelsclown:

Take a ruler and see what 2 inches (5cms) is like. That's the difference between being short and being normal. That's the difference between getting joked about and not getting joked about.
Tell me how humans aren't animals after visualizing how much of a joke 2 inches actually is. It's nothing, yet the difference of treatment is substantial. It really is a clown world.:feelsclown::feelsclown:

Even my brother HAD to studymaxx at 5'9'', what chance does a 5'5'' have, he got SOMETHING at 5'9'' I got nothing but shame and disgust as 5'5''
I never got anything at 5'3 besides kys. I've been hearing that for the day since I came into this world :fuk:. At this point I concentrate my anger onto homosapiens. I have power fanatasies of reshaping the human nature genome. Making humans permanently good loyal civilized creatures. I was god. It felt good. It's WHAT IT SHOULD BE DAMNIT not it is what it is.

5'7 is definitely considered a manlet. But its not completely over.

5'5 or below is when its a massive major uphill battle.

when it comes to height, 2 inches is an astronomical number. :fuk:

I'm around 5'9"-5'10" and I feel average or slightly above in my area. But that's because it's very ethnic. When I go to a more white area, and even the white guys in my area tend to be taller. I would say ethnic average is 5'8"-ish and white is 5'10"

I'm the same height as Messi and Tom Cruise and both of them are known for their manletism :feelsrope:

People want to cope that 5'9 is the average male height but it is only two inches taller than a man who has been ridiculed by the media for his height forever- Tom Cruise. Seriously, this is how Family Guy depicted Tom Cruise, as being the same height as a baby:View attachment 625227

Also, 5'9 is NOT the average height for young males in the west. Height has shot up exponentially over the course of the 20th and 21st centuries. I would bet that the average height for zoomer males is 6' at LEAST. So if a boomer like Cruise has been depicted as a comically short manlet, how the fuck do you think the standards for comically short will be when the boomers die off? 5'8/5'9/5'10 will become the new comically small.

Now, does Tom Cruise do well in life? Yes, but that's because his height is his ONLY downfall. He is rich, statusmaxxed, chadfaced, high charisma. For a 5'7 guy without those attributes, where is the hope? Even for a 5'8/5'9 guy, we would need attributes to make up for our height, maybe not to the level of Cruise, but still.

And imagine if Cruise had been below 5'7. Even with everything else going for him, he'd NEVER have been a star in Hollywood. 5'7 is the MINIMUM to be taken seriously as a male actor playing lead roles and heroes and that minimum is likely to go up.

I genuinely believe the manlet cutoff is now 5'10/5'11 MINIMUM :fuk: Also youngcels better growthmaxx before your plates close for you own damn sakes
Average height for millenials and generation z white and black males seems to be 6'1. Meaning 3 inches taller is tall - 6'4", and 3 inches shorter is short - 5'10". Thats the world we live in. And the other races are getting taller too. Inflation is never ending.

True, I would be a gigamanlet in Netherlands or Germany. Hell I'm a gigamanlet in my neighborhood.
Yeah average zoomer height there is probably 6'2 and 6'4. In America it's 6'1.