Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5'7 and 5'8 manlets are the most oppressed

5'3 are and below are most oppressed. Incorrections as always

Weird logic there. Thats the average height.
they cant be chads but most normies are that height and they fuck.

And how could they have it worse than a 5'5 and below man?

Haha typical r/short trolling.

Still taller than me

I agree,
But It´s not average anymore according to women, who scroll through TikTok 24/7 and have their Tinder DM´s flooded with 6´0ft guys.
Social media did a lot of irreversible damage to their minds.

they cant be chads but most normies are that height and they fuck.

And how could they have it worse than a 5'5 and below man?
you have to have a chad face at 5'7 but, there are definitely worse heights than 5'7/5'8.

I agree,
But It´s not average anymore according to women, who scroll through TikTok 24/7 and have their Tinder DM´s flooded with 6´0ft guys.
Social media did a lot of irreversible damage to their minds.
Delusional brainwashed foids cant change short term average height.
It will grow because now 5'5 normies are fuckless.
5'7 normies still fuck.
But as brainwashing continues and evolution will impact height 6'0 will become the new 5'6 but give it like a hundred years or so

I'm that height. Around 170 to 172cm. This is bullshit. The taller you are, the better, simple as.

you have to have a chad face at 5'7 but, there are definitely worse heights than 5'7/5'8.
You dont have to have chad face , at 5'7 and higher and even 5'6 normie face will suffice for getting laid.
You wont be able to get stacies but get lucky once or twice every year is stastically possible for those normies

I'm that height. Around 170 to 172cm. This is bullshit. The taller you are, the better, simple as.
obviously the taller you are the better but you do realise that most foids are shorter than 170 cm.
You are granted normie tier with that height if not ugly

Delusional brainwashed foids cant change short term average height.
It will grow because now 5'5 normies are fuckless.
5'7 normies still fuck.
But as brainwashing continues and evolution will impact height 6'0 will become the new 5'6 but give it like a hundred years or so
That´s why I drank Scotch last week, to celebrate that Bumble fired 35% of their employees.
Traders are shorting the stock and it´s tanking down....

That´s why I drank Scotch last week, to celebrate that Bumble fired 35% of their employees.
Traders are shorting the stock and it´s tanking down....
Lol.
Guys who are 5'8 can still get matches.
But can they get more dates?
Depends on the face.

Whatever brainwashed foids say.. im around that height i will never feel like a manlet.
I know foids will consider me manlet but I dont.
We need to stop agreeing with foids.
The majority of us here are incels because of new standards we arent even that deformed.

Im not saying this to sound like a normie, im still fuckless because im ugly but i could pass as normie before the age of the internet.

You dont have to have chad face , at 5'7 and higher and even 5'6 normie face will suffice for getting laid.
You wont be able to get stacies but get lucky once or twice every year is stastically possible for those normies
Yeh what I mean is normies are just so similar to us, apart from having that luck maybe once a year.

Yeh what I mean is normies are just so similar to us, apart from having that luck maybe once a year.
Thats a major difference.
Just one sex experience and you lose your v card and get to brag about it for life.
Its not a small difference the way i see it.
Being a virgin is a reason a lot of men rope.
If they had that one experience it couldbe saved their lifes

Lol.
Guys who are 5'8 can still get matches.
But can they get more dates?
Depends on the face.

Whatever brainwashed foids say.. im around that height i will never feel like a manlet.
I know foids will consider me manlet but I dont.
We need to stop agreeing with foids.
The majority of us here are incels because of new standards we arent even that deformed.

Im not saying this to sound like a normie, im still fuckless because im ugly but i could pass as normie before the age of the internet.
I am also around that height, I am 5´9 barefoot and live in TallFag land.
Despite being 5´9, I Heightmog 90% of Dutch women, and never had a problem with my height.
Your height is alright man.
As long as you are at least 5´7, It´s all about the face from there.

I am also around that height, I am 5´9 barefoot and live in TallFag land.
Despite being 5´9, I Heightmog 90% of Dutch women, and never had a problem with my height.
Your height is alright man.
As long as you are at least 5´7, It´s all about the face from there.
tbh my height is one of the things im comfident about. I go to class and most norms there dont heightmog me.
Idc about my height if god gave me 6ft i could take it or leave it. I care more about face

160 cm and below men arent even treated as man anymore. Most presidents around the world are taller than their countries average. Most rich people are not short maybe average. 90% of couples i see are always with guys ATLEAST 170 cm. (that is possibly biased because i live in holland). But seriously have you seen how women treat short men? As if they are pets

It s always like that

tbh my height is one of the things im comfident about. I go to class and most norms there dont heightmog me.
Idc about my height if god gave me 6ft i could take it or leave it. I care more about face
Damian Kater is only 5´8, yet still has women throwing themselves at him.
He has the face of a PSL God, but im not really into Lookism an Looksmaxxing

Thats the only way you can get solid success as a manlet.

Neither am I. Id take a normie face not a chad face.
I know it sounds dumb but i wouldlt wanna be a chad id be ok being a normie with a gf if gf were loyal.
But in this world of evil foids only chads win.
Normies are just as sad as us they just dont rope as much cause they lost their virginity.

but idk I still wouldnt want to be chad it will overwhelm me and I will probably overdose or something after two days.

Chads are trained by their parents to be chads from day one after they see baby scan results and they see their dick size and face,

If you arent prepared from age 0 you wont be able to deal with foids even as a chad , their evil charms will overtake your soul

obviously the taller you are the better but you do realise that most foids are shorter than 170 cm.
You are granted normie tier with that height if not ugly
I live in the Chaderlands. Even women are taller than me on average.

5ft 7 and below are just coping

Its all about how foids see it tbh
Foids are brainwashed.
They think 7 inches cock is the normal size for a guy.
Delusional and crazy , way above average rare dick size.
This is because the people behind the curtains are playing a sick game of lets make life harder for humans

Foids are brainwashed.
They think 7 inches cock is the normal size for a guy.
Delusional and crazy , way above average rare dick size.
This is because the people behind the curtains are playing a sick game of lets make life harder for humans
This is true.