Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

56 year old virgin marries 22 year old girl and loses virginity to her

hes getting cucked hard, 56? what is he a fucking sorcerer, or high wizard

thinkingofsuiI said:
hes getting cucked hard, 56? what is he a fucking sorcerer, or high wizard

Either that or extremely lucky.

TFL w\ anyone who doesn't see it's staged XDXDXD

she does kind of look mentally ill. But unless we get proof that this is even real for starters, then it means nothing.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
she does kind of look mentally ill. But unless we get proof that this is even real for starters, then it means nothing.

It means nothing because it is akin to winning the lottery. Maybe there is a girl out there who wouldn't find your flaws unattractive and truly isn't like "other girls". But you're probably not gonna find her because she probably already found someone else (such as this guy). Or lives halfway across the globe. Or hasn't been born yet. 

There could be only 100 women out of billions of women that aren't AWALT. Point is that you're probably not gonna find this girl because almost all women you will encounter want Chad.

ASS_F said:
It means nothing because it is akin to winning the lottery. Maybe there is a girl out there who wouldn't find your flaws unattractive and truly isn't like "other girls". But you're probably not gonna find her because she probably already found someone else (such as this guy). Or lives halfway across the globe. Or hasn't been born yet. 

There could be only 100 women out of billions of women that aren't AWALT. Point is that you're probably not gonna find this girl because almost all women you will encounter want Chad.

yea this too, I mean there is a case of a crocodile that befriended a human for years. Will I now go and try to shake a crocodiles hand? no my hand will get bitten off...

she's ugly btw. super repulsive chin. fat face. 4\10 max

gentsupreme said:
she's ugly btw. super repulsive chin. fat face. 4\10 max

Massive cope lmao. This is just nitpicking. She is not a gorgeous model but she is in no way ugly.

ASS_F said:
Massive cope lmao. This is just nitpicking. She is not a gorgeous model but she is in no way ugly.

she's average at best. 

besides, even if she was a 10\10 model- I would never envy this guy.
he was fuckin virgin UNTIL 56. NOTHING can compensate him at this point for the years he lost.

even if he goes Hefner from this point until his last days- it doesn't change the fact that he lost his youth forever.

YOUTH IS EVERYTHING

gentsupreme said:
she's average at best. 

besides, even if she was a 10\10 model- I would never envy this guy.
he was fuckin virgin UNTIL 56. NOTHING can compensate him at this point for the years he lost.

even if he goes Hefner from this point until his last days- it doesn't change the fact that he lost his youth forever.

YOUTH IS EVERYTHING

She's still not ugly lmao. And if this is legit and he found a unicorn I'd be hella jealous.

Also average woman =/= unattractive woman.

ASS_F said:
She's still not ugly lmao. And if this is legit and he found a unicorn I'd be hella jealous.

lmao. how can you envy a poor 56yo virgin. I don't care if he fucks 1000000 models per day, he already lost the best part of life. it's was OVER for him long ago

This is like watching someone meet one of their parents for the first time as an adult, nice but still sad. There's no compensating for the time lost.

gentsupreme said:
lmao. how can you envy a poor 56yo virgin. I don't care if he fucks 1000000 models per day, he already lost the best part of life. it's was OVER for him long ago

>I don't care if he fucks 1000000 models per day

Uhh I'd say most men would be jealous of that.

ASS_F said:
>I don't care if he fucks 1000000 models per day

Uhh I'd say most men would be jealous of that.

most "men" are bluepilled cucks so that's no surprise

not_here_4_points said:
This is like watching someone meet one of their parents for the first time as an adult, nice but still sad. There's no compensating for the time lost.

gentsupreme said:
most "men" are bluepilled cucks so that's no surprise

I wouldn't give a shit about my lost youth if I went from 56 year old virgin to total slayer of puss in one day

ASS_F said:
I wouldn't give a shit about my lost youth if I went from 56 year old virgin to total slayer of puss in one day

life happens between 12-30. everything that happens after that is not important.

Life is basically over at that age.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Life is basically over at that age.

life is over at 30. hence his life is already over for the last 26 years. he's nothing more than a ghost.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back