Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5'6 Manlet ascends with 6'1 "giga stacy"

Bruh thats a fucking landwhale and the guy has a chad somewhat face

If she lost all of the weight I'd reckon she'd be a 6-7 max

All that fat on her ass,i'd unleash my dobermann on her :feelsdevil:

look at that cellulite :feelspuke:

If she was a man you would be able to tell from this picture she's a billionaire. :feelskek:

nice clickbait

Not even a landwhale, thats a big boned foid. I'd smash.

The guy is a short chad-lite. Very masculine face. Probably is a CEO or some high paid, highly respected guy.

I want to see their sex tape.

The guy is a short chad-lite. Very masculine face. Probably is a CEO or some high paid, highly respected guy.

:feelspuke::feelspuke:

What if theyre both trannies, Youd never know in todays society

He's at least average, maybe a 6/10, and she's extremely obese. This isn't note-worthy, now if he had gotten average looking skinny White chick that would have been impressive.

This isn't note-worthy, now if he had gotten average looking skinny White chick that would have been impressive.
Precisely. I'm gawking at the idiots here drooling over her wtf. Prolly the same types who'd fuck a cat :feelshaha:

Better nothing at that point.

She's absolutely a landwhale. It may not look like that too much because she's tall, but easily more of a third of her weight is pure fat.

she certainly is giga

Fucking humiliating for the manlet. Having to go out with that thing when he he's normal looking. Bitch is a walking heart attack. :feelspuke:

Last edited:
That cellulite is absolutely GROSS

How does that manlet's dick penetrate her thick walrus like hide?????:feelsahh:

Hot. Surprised she didn’t settle for a Tyrone tho. BBW obsessed Tyrone’s would line up at the door for her

Lemme guess 41 yr old BBW landwhale with a 24 yr old CEO manlet