Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5'5 pajeet (me lol) goes clubbing - here's what happened

C

CopingCurrycel

Greycel
Joined
Mar 22, 2018
Posts
22
Online
7h 58m
It was student night so I went out with the guys from my society, 6ft white chads, and I was fucking invisible to girls. Girls would come and sit on our table and say hi to everyone but me, most wouldn't even make eye contact let alone smile. It was like I was a female repellant, pajeet females were the worst of them all. Those fucking race traitors were just not interested in speaking to me, not even for a friendly chat in the smoking area - unless white chad is around.

I did get some joy, this goblin pajeeta 5ft and fat got brutally rejected on the dance floor by a chad I was with, she bumped into him and pretended to be in pain (he ignored her LOL) and then she just grabbed his hand to drag him off, he fucking pushed her away LOL. Funniest shit is, she fucking came back and tried the same shit again and it lead to the same results. JFL.

YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE LOL.

Anyways clubbing for me was fun because I socialised with a few guys, I've pretty much given up on girls anyways so this blackpilling experience only just affirmed my beliefs. As a 5'5 pajeet, I'm fucking invisible to girls and best off not speaking to them since they don't want to be bothered anyways.
 
T

Turbansinghcel

Cretinous, hideous and severely deformed
★★★★
Joined
Jun 18, 2019
Posts
372
Online
27d 3h 42m
Jfl larp thread , you’re really not that smart
 
R

Rivetcel

DtM, Bassem, ollie, nasser are my bitches
-
Joined
Oct 10, 2021
Posts
4,941
Online
3d 16h 10m
If I were you I'd just go straight to the bar to drink some alcohol

Btw you joined in early 2018 and finally decided to post now :dafuckfeels:
 
C

CopingCurrycel

Greycel
Joined
Mar 22, 2018
Posts
22
Online
7h 58m
Turbansinghcel said:
Jfl larp thread , you’re really not that smart
Why would it be LARP...?
 
wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
12,909
Online
228d 12h 43m
I wouldn't dare enter a club as a midget currycel. I wouldn't even be considered human there. Clubs and gyms are eugenics playgrounds, not meant for subhumans.
CopingCurrycel said:
I did get some joy, this goblin pajeeta 5ft and fat got brutally rejected on the dance floor by a chad I was with, she bumped into him and pretended to be in pain (he ignored her LOL) and then she just grabbed his hand to drag him off, he fucking pushed her away LOL. Funniest shit is, she fucking came back and tried the same shit again and it lead to the same results. JFL.
Lifefuel! :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:
 
C

CopingCurrycel

Greycel
Joined
Mar 22, 2018
Posts
22
Online
7h 58m
Rivetcel said:
If I were you I'd just go straight to the bar to drink some alcohol

Btw you joined in early 2018 and finally decided to post now :dafuckfeels:
My account got re-enabled recently, but yeah dude it really is over for 5'5 curries. I'm not even a social autist since I clearly joined a sports team and shit, it's just blackpill taking it's rent
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
57,369
Online
40d 21h 20m
Strong first post after 3.5 years lol
 
C

CopingCurrycel

Greycel
Joined
Mar 22, 2018
Posts
22
Online
7h 58m
wereqryan said:
I wouldn't dare enter a club as a midget currycel. I wouldn't even be considered human there. Clubs and gyms are eugenics playgrounds, not meant for subhumans.

Lifefuel! :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:
Lol, I do lift at the gym and stuff because I enjoy it. Clubs are awful, most brutal experience I had was once I bumped into some white stacy on the dancefloor. She turned around and saw my face and fucking screamed, a little part of me died that day. But now that is like water off a duck's back to me. I've given up, you can't demoralise/blackpill someone so low any further
 
Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Posts
407
Online
6d 22h 9m
There's a reason why I absolutely love all boy parties. Girls means everyone gonna try to get her attention and the center of attention hates me so everyone will follow her footsteps
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
9,376
Online
109d 17h 54m
Those ethnic whores live in delusion they can get Chads, he wont even spend 5min of his time to use them as jerking device, they will settle with desperate low tier white normie though.
 
C

CopingCurrycel

Greycel
Joined
Mar 22, 2018
Posts
22
Online
7h 58m
Mecoja said:
Those ethnic whores live in delusion they can get Chads, he wont even spend 5min of his time to use them as jerking device, they will settle with desperate low tier white normie though.
Lol mate, ethnic women will make so much shit up for not liking their own men. "Asian/Indian men are too controlling/violent", but when Tyler beat you and gave you a black eye that's fine, because that's just one bad apple right? Ethnic men are held to a totally different standard to whites. I'd even go further and say that it's near impossible to be an incel if you're white. Unless you are an amputee or have a disfigured face
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
3,486
Online
41d 12h 38m
CopingCurrycel said:
My account got re-enabled recently, but yeah dude it really is over for 5'5 curries. I'm not even a social autist since I clearly joined a sports team and shit, it's just blackpill taking it's rent
>tfw I'm 5'5 bengali curry.
:feelsrope:
 
C

CopingCurrycel

Greycel
Joined
Mar 22, 2018
Posts
22
Online
7h 58m
Zer0/∞ said:
>tfw I'm 5'5 bengali curry.
:feelsrope:
Same LMAO. Dude I'm telling you blackpill is real and brutal. If you had ever met me irl, you'd think I was a normie/fully functional person
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
9,376
Online
109d 17h 54m
CopingCurrycel said:
Lol mate, ethnic women will make so much shit up for not liking their own men. "Asian/Indian men are too controlling/violent", but when Tyler beat you and gave you a black eye that's fine, because that's just one bad apple right? Ethnic men are held to a totally different standard to whites. I'd even go further and say that it's near impossible to be an incel if you're white. Unless you are an amputee or have a disfigured face
East asian girls living abroad are the worst, their excuse is every Asian guy reminds them of their brothers. JFL
 
C

CopingCurrycel

Greycel
Joined
Mar 22, 2018
Posts
22
Online
7h 58m
Mecoja said:
East asian girls living abroad are the worst, their excuse is every Asian guy reminds them of their brothers. JFL
Honestly call them out for it. I've done it before and it went well. Usually I say something like "look we both know that's a weird excuse, if you prefer white guys that's fine. But you don't need to justify your preference by putting another group down/being patronising like that"
 

Similar threads

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top