Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 5'5 KHHV asian dude in my social circle keeps asking his 6'5 chad co-worker for dating advice

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
What do I even tell him? I told him that he shouldn't use dating apps because it's going to kill his self-esteem but he says that his co-worker (who is 6'5 btw, he showed me a pic), tells him that dating apps are the best way to get girls.

What the fuck do I tell him? He tells me I'm a bitter loser when I try to tell him that he should aim as low as possible when it comes to looks. It's killing his self-esteem because he gets rejected every friday/saturday when he goes out to bars, and it makes me sad to see him in this state. He is a funny dude who is really talented.

How old is he?

let him discover the brutal reality

The blackpill will get to him eventually unless he's completely braindead. If he calls you a loser then there's no reason to help him.

27, and he's a KHHV
God help him.

You need to subtly blackpill him for his own good.

Perhaps start with Jeremy meeks and ask him for his opinion. Perhaps encourage him to watch a dating in the dark episode where the guy and girl get alone but the looks kill it (I can link if possible). For his sake, you need to help him.

Anonymously send him the blackpill. Watch him spiral

The blackpill will get to him eventually unless he's completely braindead. If he calls you a loser then there's no reason to help him.
Some people need more of a push than others.

he's delusionmaxxed

this dude has no hope

Just grow a foot taller theory

Encourage his delusions so he will become more evil when his expectations are inevitably frustrated. Make him into an Incel super soldier.

27, and he's a KHHV

I guess.. but I don't want him feeling sad, hes a funny dude
Lmao how the fuck is he still not blackpilled at that age? He must be a complete moron.
Anyway, he's approaching 30 so his dating life is basically over anyway. He missed out on highschool and college girls so he may as well statusmaxx as a wizard now.
Delusional idiot.

Anonymously send him the blackpill. Watch him spiral

Some people need more of a push than others.

he's delusionmaxxed

this dude has no hope

I sent him a FACEandLMS video and he said online dating is different from real life, how do I prove him wrong?

I sent him a FACEandLMS video and he said online dating is different from real life, how do I prove him wrong?
bluepillers will deny reality at all costs, i'm not sure if anything can be done

bluepillers will deny reality at all costs, i'm not sure if anything can be done
"IT'S JUST A YOUTUBE VID BRO"
i don't know what can be done with 27 khhv bluepiller.Those guys cope with a million excuses to protect their pride.

What do I even tell him? I told him that he shouldn't use dating apps because it's going to kill his self-esteem but he says that his co-worker (who is 6'5 btw, he showed me a pic), tells him that dating apps are the best way to get girls.

What the fuck do I tell him? He tells me I'm a bitter loser when I try to tell him that he should aim as low as possible when it comes to looks. It's killing his self-esteem because he gets rejected every friday/saturday when he goes out to bars, and it makes me sad to see him in this state. He is a funny dude who is really talented.

It's like a blind kid asking Lewis Hamilton how he can drive like him.

I have 0 sympathy for bluepilled manlets. Blackpill the fuck out of him. Show him the obvious objective physical differences between him and chad.

Just be 6'5 bro

Tell him to remember all the "tactics" and "advice" everyone has ever given him, and tell him that none of it matters because the second the girl looks at you, it's über over.

27, and he's a KHHV

So he's almost Tisserand's age and still goes to clubs despite having any success.

Sit him down on a friday night in a club, buy him a drink, observe the dance floor together and give him the whateverpill.

Last edited:
God help him.

You need to subtly blackpill him for his own good.

Perhaps start with Jeremy meeks and ask him for his opinion. Perhaps encourage him to watch a dating in the dark episode where the guy and girl get alone but the looks kill it (I can link if possible). For his sake, you need to help him.

Encourage his delusions so he will become more evil when his expectations are inevitably frustrated. Make him into an Incel super soldier.
based. best way to fix these cucks
OP he is cuck. give him turbo bluepilled advice and over feed him with it. eventually after enough failures he will wake up

He tells me I'm a bitter loser

Tell him you'd rather be a bitter loser than a delusional one.

I mean can you believe that, a 27yo KHHV thinking he's not a loser ?

I remember Chad telling me once 'just be normal bro' so thats exactly what I did. Nothing happened.

Back in the day I let women try to secure dates on my Tinder, I even let a successful chad do it. None of them had any luck whatsoever. Infact, the whole experience made me realise that I actually did better on my own.

The only advice is to tell him don't bother with dating apps.

I genuinely feel sorry for him, no cap.

I got blackpilled when I was 18, and the amount of pain and anguish I suffered when I discovered the truth was so strong, that I ended up depressed for over a year and nearly roped.

I cannot imagine how it would feel like if I were 27 and being blackpilled for the first time. By that point, your belief that getting a girlfriend is possible is so intrinsic to your ego that you would fight the truth to protect it.

It's over for him.

After he makes a tinder and inevitably fails and thinks it’s a problem with tinders algorithm, tell him to do a chadfish experiment and then link him to this site and to the scientific blackpill wiki

Pretty much this , Constant rejection should make him understand. And OP , be sure to be there to tell him “I told you so”

Well if he is your friend then you should try and slowly but effectively introduce blackpills concepts to him so that way he dosent spend the rest of his life suffering from confusion.

He will eventually realize the truth himself. No need to bother telling him.

yeah , you have to treat your 27 years old bluepill friend like a child. A 11 years old foid approaching puberty is already more knowledgeable and more mature than him and by 12 or 13 will have more experience than him in attracting the opposite sex. Your friend is a child mentally with the physical maturity to harm himself. Hard to say if he won't blow himself up with the atomic blackpill. At 30 years old , most people will have their worldview solidify and is not going to change even if it's like a 2 bi 4 beating them across the head until they become sane again.

Guy sounds retarded, if you're 27 and still clueless you can't be helped.