Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 5'5 Currycel asks how to make his future kids tall

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★★
This curry is 5'5 and lives in Chadstralia which is filled with white moggers, one of the worst places to be a currycel

He says he constantly feels embarrassed and gets humiliated by everyone. He works out and has hobbies but is still treated like shit by women. IT WON'T TOUCH THIS.

A noodlewhore also told him to kill himself fukk

How hasn't he roped yet??? Truly a miracle of the Holy Spirit.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ABCDesis/comments/xjbhdf/how_do_i_make_sure_my_future_kids_grow_tall/

He will never have kids so there is no use to think about them. It is over for this manlet, there is no hope for him. He can just cope or rope. :forcedsmile:

The data shows that guys who are 5’5 have no less sexual success than men who are over 6 feet

That's why I don't want to go to Germany, but my cousin keeps inviting me:fuk::fuk:

Someone link him to this forum plz

He will never breed.

This curry is 5'5 and lives in Chadstralia which is filled with white moggers, one of the worst places to be a currycel

He says he constantly feels embarrassed and gets humiliated by everyone. He works out and has hobbies but is still treated like shit by women. IT WON'T TOUCH THIS.

A noodlewhore also told him to kill himself fukk

How hasn't he roped yet??? Truly a miracle of the Holy Spirit.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ABCDesis/comments/xjbhdf/how_do_i_make_sure_my_future_kids_grow_tall/

:feelsrope:

To ensure a safe future for his kids he should make sure he never have them.
Selfish cunt wants to breed and pass off his subhuman genetics.

that sub is full of delusional curries

Even with the best upbringing, his kids probably won't be tall enough. Height is mostly genetic. And women will probably have higher standards for men by then. They will also have to deal with the currytax while living in Chadstralia of all places. :fuk:

Don't have kids then.
Oh wait sexhavers must selfishly replicate with no consideration for the offspring who never asked to be born into clown world. :feelsclown:

Luckily for him there wont be any future kids

Cuck has the wrong mindset.

Why would you want your own offspring to cheat in life? Why would you let them be untroubled and eugenic, when you went through all the suffering?

The data shows that guys who are 5’5 have no less sexual success than men who are over 6 feet

That also kind of surprised me at first, what's interesting is that for the highest male demographic (6'5) the difference is marginal and that for men only an inch taller (6'6) the median number of sexual partners is equal to men who are 5'2.

Height may be a major factor in attraction, but it's not as important as many on this website make it out to be.

My guess is that the Desicel has issues approaching toilets and that his own high Neuroticism is more to blame than his height, though I'm not sure how much of an issue his race plays (as I don't know if he's an Aryan or a Dravidian, people who claim that Aryans have it much harder than White people are delusional).

Curries smell like shit and suck cow dick
:feelsUgh:

Just put them on HGH.