Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5'4 Indian Pajeet is atomic blackpill that destroys all self improvement and personality arguments

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
"Just go to the gym and workout"- Doesn't work for 5'4 Indian Pajeet

"Just be funny bro" - 5'4 Indian Pajeets who do this are creeps

"Dark Triads get laid bro" - 5'4 Indian Pajeet rots in jail with no foid love letters

"Social circle maxx bro" - 5'4 Indian Pajeet gets mogged by other male members in the friendship group, stays friendzone only

"Work on yourself and career bro and women will come to you"- Remember that reddit post about the Indian doctor who can't get a date to save his life.

I thank God everyday that i'm a 5'5 Indian Pajeet

5'4 Pajeet mogs me because im 5'3 Pajeet.

I thank God everyday that i'm a 5'5 Indian Pajeet
Fakecel. You aren’t blackpilled if you think 5’5 indian janitors aren’t slaying.

I wonder if there's a single example of a 5'4 curry getting laid?

It's actually PC to mock indians, even leftards do it. It's what happens when you have no BBC game

Fakecel. You aren’t blackpilled if you think 5’5 indian janitors aren’t slaying.
mfw have a queue of blonde sorority girls outside my house eagerly waiting to suck my cock

Mogs the average goblin here

"Dark Triads get laid bro" - 5'4 Indian Pajeet rots in jail with no foid love letters

"Social circle maxx bro" - 5'4 Indian Pajeet gets mogged by other male members in the friendship group, stays friendzone only

"Work on yourself and career bro and women will come to you"- Remember that reddit post about the Indian doctor who can't get a date to save his life.
Its so fucking true bro. Imagine some redpill coper explaining how it would be exactly the same for a little currycel to do all that shit as it would be for a 5'11 shy white guy. JFLLLLLLLLLL :lul::lul::lul:

This also goes for every white guy in a white country if you are average looking and under the average height for your country and even more if you're ugly.

It's actually PC to mock indians, even leftards do it. It's what happens when you have no BBC game
Because you lose zero virtue signalling points if you mock pajeets who are seen as the creeps(due to being ugly and dare messaging foids) of the internet.

If I was indian, I'd just hotel or gas stationmaxx and then use my American money to attract a ugly curry wife from India

Good god I'm sorry bro. Overist of overs for you even if you do live in curryland
Its even worse, I'm a gypsy in a white country with average height of 181cm. Yeah it never begun.

I worse to be a blackcel of such height.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back