Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5'4 Currycel gets heightmogged & lied to to his face

Kent

Kent

Banned
-

Funnily, he smiles at the camera when the feeemayles say "NO!". What kinda COPE must he go through in his daily life. Gotta love how this curry manages to not ROPE right in front of them. There is one Asian who "allegedly" is dating a female though.

"Doesn't LOOK RIGHT" ....LOL.

JFL at bluepilled curries, look at him smiling when he is getting brutally amoged by a cracker whore,

JFL at bluepilled curries, look at him smiling when he is getting brutally amoged by a cracker whore,

THAT is what is so funny! He is literally PANICKING rather than smiling. He expects not to get pre-jected and these women just NO! to him like he is a homeless person.

The really funny part is at the end he doesn't properly aggregate the replies and says he got "mixed answers" instead of saying most feeemayles prefer a taller guy....not to mention those who lied to his face, you gotta have a tall guy ASK the questions. the liars don't want to hurt a dudes feelings...SAD.

Last edited:
Damn he could be a chadpreet in India but he lives in the United cuckdom.

sad, while these are mostly fake, there is a lot of truth if you are blackpilled

also looks > height

3:26

JUST BE A FUCKING UGLY ETHNIC THEORY

"currycel" that guy mogs me to oblivion

All those females are ugly. Find some hot girls if you want me to watch this crap.

Joy Ali
Dating Coach

Manlet, ugly, currycel, dating coach.

giphy.gif

what a cuck? Also why do these idiot do such stuff. I guess they like getting mogged and humiliated in public.

He said he's dated many beautiful girls though

He said he's dated many beautiful girls though

Is this very uncommon for curries? I see many ethnics, specially curries claim they shag 9/10 HB on a daily basis.

lmao. Dude why do you think that? This guy would be an Incel here. 5'4'' is short even in India, also he is ugly too. I don't see any physcally attractive qualities in him.

He is nowhere close to a chadpreet, he can be at most a normie in curryland.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back