Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5’3 manlet friend who hasn’t had sex with his gf of over 1 year [UPDATE 2021]

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
He STILL hasn’t fucked her, and he plans to marry this girl too. I mean of course he would never willingly let her go as she is his first “real gf” (define real gf KEK) but it’s truly sad. They literally only work together and he rarely sees her outside of work.

Is this the average Norman relationship? Will he ever have sex with his gf!? Find out next time on my “5’3 manlet friend” series!

Wait.. Is this on reddit or something or is this someone that you know?

Wow, surprising that they didn't break up, she is probably cheating on him

Wow, surprising that they didn't break up, she is probably cheating on him
I suspect dual mating strategy?
You should try to drop a couple of blackpills on him and see how he reacts.
I have tried before a while ago, he blue pills himself out of it every time. No point anymore.

I have tried before a while ago, he blue pills himself out of it every time. No point anymore.
Do you have any proof of this? Any text messages that you can share with us? Give us some lolcow material.

Nah, I’m so dead ass brocel. I’ve been making posts about him for months if you can find them.
Do you have any proof of this? Any text messages that you can share with us? Give us some lolcow material.
No, I never took any pics of his phone, but I know for a fact they are gf and bf, as I saw texts early on in his relationship where she admitted they were going out.
@Wizcel

Last edited:
There's so much published (even TED Talks...) about the pain of sexlessness in relationships. Those of us who've never experienced ANY physical intimacy despite wanting to--for years to decades--are supposed to care about the "pain" of others who get SOME intimacy with their partners who share their living expenses, talk to them, eat meals with them, help them out, spend nights and holidays with them... ? If someone else has any kind of voluntary relationship that provides for at least some of their needs, they get no pity or interest from me where their painful-lack-of-intimacy is concerned.

Op you listening!
EC4434B0 61A3 4449 90D0 70AD67E35C72

And he had no sex with her for over a year JFL. It's beyond fucking over, blackpill him if you don't want him to suffer
I’ve tried, he doesn’t want to hear it. She is his only hope dude, I can’t blame him honestly. I would want to be ignorant too tbh.

I’ve tried, he doesn’t want to hear it. She is his only hope dude, I can’t blame him honestly. I would want to be ignorant too tbh.
Still, reminding him blackpill and plewing a seed may lower his pain once she will dump him. He may act as if he ignores, but once someone gets touched with this shit, blackpill will become all clear for him

A 5'3 man should never reproduce, unless he somehow lands a 5'11 wife

That shit ain't normal at all, here's a question. Does she know he considers her his gf? I wouldn't be surprised if she thinks they're just friends.
There's so much published (even TED Talks...) about the pain of sexlessness in relationships. Those of us who've never experienced ANY physical intimacy despite wanting to--for years to decades--are supposed to care about the "pain" of others who get SOME intimacy with their partners who share their living expenses, talk to them, eat meals with them, help them out, spend nights and holidays with them... ? If someone else has any kind of voluntary relationship that provides for at least some of their needs, they get no pity or interest from me where their painful-lack-of-intimacy is concerned.
Those with nothing are expected to care about those with something who are going through a rough spell yet those ppl would shame you in an instant or block you trying to get off the bottom.

Last edited:
That shit ain't normal at all, here's a question. Does she know he considers her his gf? I wouldn't be surprised if she thinks they're just friends.

Those with nothing are expected to care about those with something who are going through a rough spell yet those ppl would shame you in an instant or block you trying to get off the bottom.
I saw in the beginning of their relationship text messages that confirms they are dating.

If he hasn't fucked her they aren't dating.

Can she even be considered a gf ? She's taking him for a ride he will have to feel it to know the concequences.

I remember the story. His friend is a virgin and he thinks his girlfriend is a virgin and they want to wait will marriage or something. Right @BITG ? I think stuff like that definitely happens.

Well, I mean eventually he's going try to have sex with her and he'll either succeed or he won't.

I remember the story. His friend is a virgin and he thinks his girlfriend is a virgin and they want to wait will marriage or something. Right @BITG ? I think stuff like that definitely happens.

Well, I mean eventually he's going try to have sex with her and he'll either succeed or he won't.
Brutal ngl. Yeah the first part is right, he does think she is a virgin as that’s what she told him, but they aren’t waiting until marriage or anything. They just don’t have sex for no known reason Kek. He says she is “innocent”, and that’s basically his main excuse.
If he hasn't fucked her they aren't dating.
Kek. I sadly sort of agree.
Can she even be considered a gf ? She's taking him for a ride he will have to feel it to know the concequences.
Brutal ngl. As someone else said in another post: “JFL at having a preschool level relationship”

Chsdfish the bitch and then leak the conversation to him when he sees her lusting for Chad cock he will either demand the cunt have sex or leave her

Brutal ngl. Yeah the first part is right, he does think she is a virgin as that’s what she told him, but they aren’t waiting until marriage or anything. They just don’t have sex for no known reason Kek. He says she is “innocent”, and that’s basically his main excuse.
But does he even try to have sex?

But does he even try to have sex?
I don’t think so. But I’ll admit I have no proof of that claim. It’s just I use to live with him for a while, and they had been going out for a year already when I moved out and I know his schedule and where he is and what he was doing all the time, and he basically only ever saw her at work.

I don’t think so. But I’ll admit I have no proof of that claim. It’s just I use to live with him for a while, and they had been going out for a year already when I moved out and I know his schedule and where he is and what he was doing all the time, and he basically only ever saw her at work.
Well i mean assuming he's not just outright lying it sounds like he has a wait till marriage complex thing going on. Says she's a virgin, that she's innocent, that he wants to marry her, and never tries to have sex with her.

Well i mean assuming he's not just outright lying it sounds like he has a wait till marriage complex thing going on. Says she's a virgin, that she's innocent, that he wants to marry her, and never tries to have sex with her.
Well I wouldn’t be able to outright ask him that because I’ve never confronted him about never having sex with her in the first place Jfl. But I guess that’s possible, maybe he does have a “wait till marriage” complex.

5'2 manlet demon here, tbh his only chance to ascension is either control her free will and make sure she doesn't cheat and if she does. Oh well gotta get the fun tools on Minecraft

It's over for him already.

Holy fuck he’s gonna rope when she reveals shes been fucking a cumskim and leaves him

That GF is a figment of his imagination. Only works together and never fucks, the heightpill made him lose his mind.

He STILL hasn’t fucked her, and he plans to marry this girl too. I mean of course he would never willingly let her go as she is his first “real gf” (define real gf KEK) but it’s truly sad. They literally only work together and he rarely sees her outside of work.

Is this the average Norman relationship? Will he ever have sex with his gf!? Find out next time on my “5’3 manlet friend” series!
Bet nobody even knows they are even dating. She just told him so she gets free stuff.

His gf is fucking chad behind his back

He does'nt have self respect