Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 5’3 manlet friend still hasn’t fucked his gf of 1 year

Depends on their age. I remember a 6'1 upper tier normie who hadn't fucked his gf of 9 months in highschool.
They are out of HS already dude. Even in HS that is fucking weird.

Why soys are too fool? Imagine living like animal...

ec535f97-aa93-421a-ab3e-2e7af4fa9d2f.jpg

So my manlet friend who hasn’t had sex with his gf of 1 year told me that recently he slept over at his girlfriends house with another male friend, where he and the friend both slept in the living room and his gf slept in her room (obviously they didn’t have sex). He also told me her parents were there, and that they watched movies.
Wtf is this? What kind of fucking “relationship” is that? No sex, and you go to her house with another male friend and you sleep in the living room? Am I being trolled? JFL.

It's the lack of sex which is more of the problem, not this specific sleepover scenario
Fucking your GF with your bro and her parents in the next room would be pretty low-inhib

Do you have a rough agegroup though because if this as HS it wouldn't seem unusual to have a GF that long without sex

It's the lack of sex which is more of the problem, not this specific sleepover scenario
Fucking your GF with your bro and her parents in the next room would be pretty low-inhib

Do you have a rough agegroup though because if this as HS it wouldn't seem unusual to have a GF that long without sex
They are both over 18, out of HS

He says she is “innocent”, whatever that means Kek.
it's an atmosphere many foids nurture and exploit
like to mean they're virgins or something
maybe it's true 1 in 10,000 cases

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back