Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 52 year old oldcel says he used to be an incel but not anymore and accepts his fate for what it is

for example: a chad who had dozens of sexual partners in his teens but had his dick bitten off by a cheetah could be incel in present day because he literally can't have sex (no dick)

we might kinda detest him (he has good memories we'll never have) but he's still one of us
Missed a chance to make a cougar joke there.

Good point about people who are disabled though - a paraplegic or a burn victim would be great examples. Technically, they could participate here but somehow I doubt they'd want to. Society at large is going to say their plight isn't their fault, but as we've seen many times, society insists that the only possible explanation for an incel is a moral or character flaw of some kind. "You can't get a gf because you hate women!"

I suspect this hypothetical chad is going to agree with that narrative, and he's going to reply to "it's over" threads with "pffft, have you tried taking a bath???"

your libido goes down and you obsess over it less (become more mentally healthy, ie whitepill)
I like to think I'm mentally healthy and not obsessed, but I hope I'm not whitepill. I'm not going to tell anyone in any "it's over" thread that they're wrong, and that they totally can get a girlfriend if they try this one weird trick. I think people who say that (used to see it on reddit all the time) are just basically cruel.

But I do believe that you can be happy, and mentally healthy. And I firmly believe that there are worse things than being alone. A lot of married men wish they could be alone, but they're trapped. And a lot of men ascended, then got a false rape charge, or a child support bill, and they wish they were still virgins.

Ye that sounds like what I've heard ha. I've got family all over the US and only the ones from Texas seem based, the rest are insufferable and are always talking about racism, sexism, Trump etc.

yes I would imagine, since majority of pro trannies and turbo feminists are in the north. Atleast here in Texas they "try" to be traditional despite being chad only cunts
Even the women in my family from Texas seem more tolerable but they said there are certain parts like Austin that are becoming flooded with degenerates.
Yes it's getting worse indeed. I was there late January this year and went back in late June and it seemed like there was more homeless people roaming about, trying to wipe windshields at stop lights as if it were mexico

@BummerDrummer has seen this "progression" :feelsdevil:

Fathers and daughters hold hands all the time
Chad dads get to hold hands much longer than sub-chad dads. The uglier you are the sooner your daughter wants to stop touching you.

Age gaps are statistically rare
Selection bias: they get reported less often due to the shaming surrounding them.
Age gaps are rare now
can't prove it.
early-20s Chads mog the hell out of teen chads so obviously they'll get to fuck the teen girls due to hypergamy
Percent of Heterosexual Married Couples
"percent in unions" doesn't actually mean foids marry older men less often, but rather they STAY married to them less often, which could just mean a higher divorce rate

IE marry an older betabux guy, divorce him to take his wealthy fucking chads of all ages on the side the entire time

also focusing purely on marriage rather than sex: missing the point

don't get me wrong: the teen foids fucking college guys in 20s probably fuck other teen chads too

Last edited:
Reddit is cope
Jfl. Operation 25 is still a go for me. I’m roping at 25 if I’m still a virgin (I’ll pussy out for sure though Kek).

a paraplegic or a burn victim would be great examples.
Technically, they could participate here but somehow I doubt they'd want to.
Society at large is going to say their plight isn't their fault

I bet there's a lot of foids who won't empathize and will say guys in wheelchairs can still get GFs so long as they have good personalities.

Chadchair

I suspect this hypothetical chad is going to agree with that narrative, and he's going to reply to "it's over" threads with "pffft, have you tried taking a bath???"
we should respond 'have you tried getting an erection' ?

I think people who say that (used to see it on reddit all the time) are just basically cruel.
99% of the time, the rest tehy're deluded/coping/LARPing

I firmly believe that there are worse things than being alone. A lot of married men wish they could be alone, but they're trapped. And a lot of men ascended, then got a false rape charge, or a child support bill, and they wish they were still virgins.

It's definitely not an absolute rule, a lot of variables need to be taken into account weighing a life

Yes it's getting worse indeed. I was there late January this year and went back in late June and it seemed like there was more homeless people roaming about, trying to wipe windshields at stop lights as if it were mexico
lulul. New Orleans was ruined in my parents lifetime and went from one of the most livable and vibrant places in the US to the worst. I think its very plausible austin will go the same route, the only thing stopping it is that niggers aren't flooding into it. It's just gonna turn into another LA/San fransisco. A kike/white liberal upperclass and a huge mongrelized underclass of Guatemalans, blacks, and druggies/hobos with a 70% tax rate that eliminates the middle class.

@BummerDrummer has seen this "progression" :feelsdevil:
I have to go back there in less than 20 days for education. Every time I come back from a rural area or even from a small city it's unrecognizable and gives me a culture shock to go from confederate trucks to trannies in dresses.

lulul. New Orleans was ruined in my parents lifetime and went from one of the most livable and vibrant places in the US to the worst. I think its very plausible austin will go the same route, the only thing stopping it is that niggers aren't flooding into it. It's just gonna turn into another LA/San fransisco. A kike/white liberal upperclass and a huge mongrelized underclass of Guatemalans, blacks, and druggies/hobos with a 70% tax rate that eliminates the middle class.

I have to go back there in less than 20 days for education. Every time I come back from a rural area or even from a small city it's unrecognizable and gives me a culture shock to go from confederate trucks to trannies in dresses.
@crew2 This man's parents watched new orleans get turned into a shithole by queers and feminists :feelskek:

@crew2 This man's parents watched new orleans get turned into a shithole by queers and feminists :feelskek:
Basically. Idk it was a ticking timebomb as soon as they gave civil rights to blacks there. Blacks got into everything, turned all the local bureaucracy and govt into hellworlds, police became incompetent and kikes used the black population to vote democrat which made everything worse :fuk:

Basically. Idk it was a ticking timebomb as soon as they gave civil rights to blacks there. Blacks got into everything, turned all the local bureaucracy and govt into hellworlds, police became incompetent and kikes used the black population to vote democrat which made everything worse :fuk:
Jeez man. I just can't believe how it is over there. I have a female 2nd cousin who is a pink haired lefty and so are her mum and dad over in Minneapolis and her business was attacked by the BLM bastards even though she spends 99% of her time preaching Social Justice on every platform.

I just can't see why they all want to destroy their own society so much...literally. I think that the BLM stuff is a Trojan horse to usher in Military Police in every state once all the police decide enough is enough and to also allow everyone to vote regardless of whether or not they have an id or are illegal so they can 'fortify' every election. And I think the LGBT shit is a way of eventually normalising paedos and absurd levels of degeneracy. If they can get people to literally agree that child rapists are oppressed and essentially put their own children in danger then they can get them to believe anything and can then do whatever they want.

Where I live (Liverpool) it is left wing but that is for historic reasons because of massive labour cuts by Conservative parties in the 70s onwards in our city which made the Tories the enemy but we are certainly not woke here like the USA blue states even though the bullshit media make it seem like that ha. We don't even think about race here most of the time and black skin is treated the same as a different hair colour. In London and places like that though they have the race gang problems which we are supposed to pretend don't exist of course :feelskek:

Chad dads get to hold hands much longer than sub-chad dads. The uglier you are the sooner your daughter wants to stop touching you.

Selection bias: they get reported less often due to the shaming surrounding them.

can't prove it.
early-20s Chads mog the hell out of teen chads so obviously they'll get to fuck the teen girls due to hypergamy

"percent in unions" doesn't actually mean foids marry older men less often, but rather they STAY married to them less often, which could just mean a higher divorce rate

IE marry an older betabux guy, divorce him to take his wealthy fucking chads of all ages on the side the entire time

also focusing purely on marriage rather than sex: missing the point

don't get me wrong: the teen foids fucking college guys in 20s probably fuck other teen chads too
It’s not a selection bias that’s not how they figure out the demographics. Besides, a much lower percent would admit it if it was then being afraid to self report. Not to mention they probably don’t rely on self report for figuring out demographics. Age similarity is literally the social norm. That’s why everyone commands is to date exactly our own age.

also, many of those studies are focusing on who is CURRENTLY married NOT who has been married in the past 10 years or next 10 years. So no, the decrease in age gap couples over time is NOT because age gap couples are getting divorced because those statistics are focusing solely on those who were married at the very exact moment that census study was conducted to show how common age gap couples are. The percent who were CURRENTLY married at that very moment it was studied is still a low percent. Also the reason age similar couples became more prevalent was NOT because age gap couples divorced more (otherwise why do studies show interracial marriage rising when they are more likely to divorce?). It’s because many new marriages were appearing later on and these marriages were usually age similar compared to previous eras and, in turn, the CURRENT census of who is CURRENTLY married at the very moment the census is being studied shows a lower percent of age gap couples as time goes by.

It’s not a selection bias that’s not how they figure out the demographics.
You're right, I probably meant 'reporter bias'
But there could be selection bias too: who you select from can influence whether they report biasedly

Besides, a much lower percent would admit it if it was then being afraid to self report
Your objection here doesn't make sense: this just means some were not afraid and some were.

Not to mention they probably don’t rely on self report for figuring out demographics
So how do they find out if not self-report?

Age similarity is literally the social norm. That’s why everyone commands is to date exactly our own age.
There is a difference between STATED social norms and ACTUAL social norms.
IE the ALLEGED social norm is foids will be loyal to their BFs and just want a nice guy.
the TRUE social norm is that they will cheat on BF with chad, and will take unkind+assertive over kind+weak.
Foids mis-state their priorities and mist-state their actual partner choices..

also, many of those studies are focusing on who is CURRENTLY married NOT who has been married in the past 10 years or next 10 years
If the marriage of a 20 year old woman to a 40 year old man tends to last an average of 1 month vs an average of five years with a 20y woman marrying a 25y man, then obviously you will have more "currently married" same-age girls.

It doesn't mean they don't marry/fuck older guys, they just get over them quickly.

. So no, the decrease in age gap couples over time is NOT because age gap couples are getting divorced because those statistics are focusing solely on those who were married at the very exact moment that census study was conducted to show how common age gap couples are. The percent who were CURRENTLY married at that very moment it was studied is still a low percent.
As mentioned: a current % would be low in marriages that tend to last low durations.

You're right, I probably meant 'reporter bias'
But there could be selection bias too: who you select from can influence whether they report biasedly

Your objection here doesn't make sense: this just means some were not afraid and some were.

So how do they find out if not self-report?

There is a difference between STATED social norms and ACTUAL social norms.
IE the ALLEGED social norm is foids will be loyal to their BFs and just want a nice guy.
the TRUE social norm is that they will cheat on BF with chad, and will take unkind+assertive over kind+weak.
Foids mis-state their priorities and mist-state their actual partner choices..

If the marriage of a 20 year old woman to a 40 year old man tends to last an average of 1 month vs an average of five years with a 20y woman marrying a 25y man, then obviously you will have more "currently married" same-age girls.

It doesn't mean they don't marry/fuck older guys, they just get over them quickly.

As mentioned: a current % would be low in marriages that tend to last low durations.
Trust me they’re honest. If they are able to know how common underage marriages are in America they can determine how common age gaps are too

age gap couples don’t last 1 month in marriage

Trust me they’re honest.
If they are able to know how common underage marriages are in America they can determine how common age gaps are too
age gap couples don’t last 1 month in marriage

I think too much emphasis is being put on marriages and not fucking here.

Obviously 16yo girl fucking 24yo college dude is going to know her parents will hate it and thus not introduce him as a marriage prospect

By the time they're 26/34 a decade later she'll probably see him as used up and want to snag a youthful betabux who can guarantee income for longer periods.

Probably at that time she's gone in the other direction and fucks 16 year old boys behind husband back

And it will never never never get better unless virtual reality is ever invented in 100 years.

I think too much emphasis is being put on marriages and not fucking here.

Obviously 16yo girl fucking 24yo college dude is going to know her parents will hate it and thus not introduce him as a marriage prospect

By the time they're 26/34 a decade later she'll probably see him as used up and want to snag a youthful betabux who can guarantee income for longer periods.

Probably at that time she's gone in the other direction and fucks 16 year old boys behind husband back
The demographics of marriage aren’t going to differ from the demographics of relationships because marriages come from initial relationships

her parents might still know perhaps. Either way, only like 7% of high school girls are dating a guy past 3 years older from what I recall reading. And either way, what 16 year old plans to get married other than a few?

The demographics of marriage aren’t going to differ from the demographics of relationships because marriages come from initial relationships
Of course differing is possible.
A lot of relationships are booty calls where Chad won't commit to a foid.
Or even if he would, he might be a thugmaxed Chad she doesn't want to show off to her parents so she settles for a betabux.

only like 7% of high school girls are dating a guy past 3 years older from what I recall reading
You can't just read about these things, the more controversial it is the less likely you'll see the truth reflected in stats.

Of course differing is possible.
A lot of relationships are booty calls where Chad won't commit to a foid.
Or even if he would, he might be a thugmaxed Chad she doesn't want to show off to her parents so she settles for a betabux.

You can't just read about these things, the more controversial it is the less likely you'll see the truth reflected in stats.
Women’s preferences for betabuxx and hookups differs by factors that have nothing to do with age. So no it doesn’t differ by age. How do you know age gaps are common in the US unless you live somewhere else? Do you have statistics debunking the statistics I showed or is this just mere intuition? Intuition is NOT proof. Also your anecdotal observations of what you’ve seen IRL is NOT proof either. That’s the anecdotal fallacy. That’s an IT move.

how do you know that about stats? Any proof or is this just some mere intuition of yours? Intuition is NOT proof.

Last edited:
Women’s preferences for betabuxx and hookups differs by factors that have nothing to do with age.
Age always correlates with a lot of things.

So no it doesn’t differ by age. How do you know age gaps are common in the US unless you live somewhere else?
None of us legit know anything about the stats of hookups since we don't have a window into the bedroom, foids are notorious liars whose self-reporting shouldn't be viewed as reliable.

So you have to go based on intuition sometimes regarding the insights you get about foid nature.

FAITH bro

Do you have statistics debunking the statistics I showed or is this just mere intuition?
It is impossible to support or debunk any statistics because we don't have cams actually recording the entirety of sexual relationships.

Intuition is NOT proof.
Nothing is, and I trust my intuition over foid self-reporting.

Also your anecdotal observations of what you’ve seen IRL is NOT proof either. That’s the anecdotal fallacy. That’s an IT move.
how do you know that about stats? Any proof or is this just some mere intuition of yours? Intuition is NOT proof.
Nothing mere about my intution gleaned from years of observing the subtleties of foid behaviors.

You haven't (and can't) prove a damn thing and you know it.

Age always correlates with a lot of things.

None of us legit know anything about the stats of hookups since we don't have a window into the bedroom, foids are notorious liars whose self-reporting shouldn't be viewed as reliable.

So you have to go based on intuition sometimes regarding the insights you get about foid nature.

FAITH bro

It is impossible to support or debunk any statistics because we don't have cams actually recording the entirety of sexual relationships.

Nothing is, and I trust my intuition over foid self-reporting.

Nothing mere about my intution gleaned from years of observing the subtleties of foid behaviors.

You haven't (and can't) prove a damn thing and you know it.
Doesn’t mean it correlates with this. It doesn’t. NO studies whatsoever about it.

no they aren’t lying about the age of their partner. They don’t need to. Otherwise studies would show there are zero underage marriages in America.

Age gaps are rare now. That’s a fact. Ask anyone in America how often they see age gap couples and 90% (you being an exception) will say they rarely to never see it. Statistics show they’re rare so they’re rare

why do people keep lying to our faces.

we could be 100 years old and there would still be some dumbass saying "you still have find to find someone"
People love say that because of their ego's they know it's no hope for that person I hate people saying this shit it's not true there alot of us men went through shit like this high school collage if you went there. Work anything.

NO studies whatsoever about it.
You can't study stuff that foids hide easily.

no they aren’t lying about the age of their partner. They don’t need to. Otherwise studies would show there are zero underage marriages in America.
I'm not saying 100% of foids lie about it, but enough would lie about partner age for it to skew results.

Also it's harder to hide who you legally married than who you fucked, so you can't equate these things.

Age gaps are rare now. That’s a fact. Ask anyone in America how often they see age gap couples
obviously age gap couples hide it due to controversy

teen girl shows up to chad's dorm when nobody's watching, he doesn't parade her in cafeteria