Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 5'2 manlet ropes

Brutal, foids have more blood on heir vaginas

Could you not have picked a better title? Using such derogatory terms only feeds to the issue that you are trying to bring attention to.

If you can't be 6ft, be 6ft under.

I hope he's at peace wherever he is now

Could you not have picked a better title? Using such derogatory terms only feeds to the issue that you are trying to bring attention to.
We re on an incels forum bro if you havent noticed.

Im not writing an article for BBC on world peace.

Also i dont find the word manlet derogatory, it sounds better to me than short guy or little man or short king.

I could have said man on its own but idc and nobody cares, hes dead.

His life not gona get more ruined after 30 incels see this post.

2 weeks from now he will be forgotten by everyone even his family.

So it doesnt matter nigger, what matters is hes dead at 21 years old.

If i wanted to make fun of him i wouldnt have made the thread in the first place.

Last edited:
We re on an incels forum bro if you havent noticed.

Im not writing an article for BBC on world peace.

Also i dont find the word manlet derogatory, it sounds better to me than short guy or little man or short king.

I could have said man on its own but idc and nobody cares, hes dead.

His life not gona get more ruined after 30 incels see this post.

So it doesnt matter nigger, what matters is hes dead at 21 years old.

If i wanted to make fun of him i wouldnt have made the thread in the first place.
It's not a critique against you, brother. I'm sure you mean well. You can have your nihilistic values, but he was a suffering soul and I just don't think he should be called a 'manlet' to get the point across.

IT members would watch this and start masturbating to it

Rest in peace mang. Life’s RNG fucked you over. It’s not your fault. I hope you’ve found peace in the afterlife :feelscry:

It's not a critique against you, brother. I'm sure you mean well. You can have your nihilistic values, but he was a suffering soul and I just don't think he should be called a 'manlet' to get the point across.
Manlet is exactly the word that gets the point across.

because it contains the word MAN, suffixed by the 3 cursed letters let.

Because society never saw him as a man for him to be called that, society saw him as a manlet.

He was never a man he was half a man, and it led to his demise.

I could have titled it: "[NSFW] a man of short stature ends his life"

Then i will write for you an essay about what a good person he was, how all his friends are "devastated" from this loss, the pastor at the local church is in "shambles", the neighborhood girl went into a "coma" after she knew what happened, his parents are raising a gofund me to create a stop "bullying organization", he was an "angel", such a young innocent man never deserved what happened to him.

"Why would he do this?"- All his school teachers are wondering he was such a good boiiiii.

This is what you want? Reddit and fake news platitudes?

Redditor cucks would have told him he is a "FuN SiZeD KiNg" that needs to be more confident.

Imagine that was your brother ?
I would go on a rampage and starting killing as many men and women as possible srs

I would become hannibal lector and make a stew out everyone

IT members would watch this and start masturbating to it
“He was probably a creep and misogynist, He wasn’t a bad looking guy he just needed to improve his personality! Women love short kings!”

“He was probably a creep and misogynist, He wasn’t a bad looking guy he just needed to improve his personality! Women love short kings!”
Its really not just about women. Everything sucks for a manlet, legit everything.

Its really not just about women. Everything sucks for a manlet, legit everything.
Indeed you get less respect, no matter what you do people never take you seriously, you’re always mocked for your height all that stuff adds up so I understand why he roped.

OP said he was latino? Brutal af. If weren't for technology and social media, that guy would have a qt gf that doesn't gaf about his height. westERn culture fucked him. Rip brocel.:feelscry:

Rest in peace, shortcels live hell on earth

This could’ve been any of us. Fucking brutal.

@Fat Link deserves a pin maybe? We can safely assume he was an incel, his only friend even said nobody will go to his funeral except his family
That's brutal

Imagine that was your brother ?
I would go on a rampage and starting killing as many men and women as possible srs

I would become hannibal lector and make a stew out everyone
It's the only appropiate response to the society, society is composed of evil genetic replicators and there is no fixing it, the only solution is to kill everyone
OP said he was latino? Brutal af. If weren't for technology and social media, that guy would have a qt gf that doesn't gaf about his height. westERn culture fucked him. Rip brocel.:feelscry:
Yes, with no internet and globalization that guy would have probably gotten married by now, as would have been the case with most of us pre-sexual revolution and pre-online dating, but still, heightism has existed since caveman times, so maybe turbomanlets are fucked no matter the time period

this is the most brutal part of life. why not kill myself? no one cares, and even if they did, time would pass and people move on.

It's the only appropiate response to the society, society is composed of evil genetic replicators and there is no fixing it, the only solution is to kill everyone

Yes, with no internet and globalization that guy would have probably gotten married by now, as would have been the case with most of us pre-sexual revolution and pre-online dating, but still, heightism has existed since caveman times, so maybe turbomanlets are fucked no matter the time period
The world needs to go through a reset (not like the Great Reset proposed in Germany by some Jewish guy); going way back in fucking time. Let's go back to fucking basic tribalism where we lived in communities where we knew everyone's name and everyone supported each other. We all loved each other no matter who we were and knew we counted on one another. I knew that my ancestors lived much more fulfilling lives because they had more friends and guaranteed to have a partner too. If I was only born in that time...

this is the most brutal part of life. why not kill myself? no one cares, and even if they did, time would pass and people move on.
yea i dont know either. Its nihilism and depression mixed but isnt that reality too?

Iam also 5'2 but don't know how much i can survive tho

:cryfeels:
His life must have been a hard one. RIP brocel

The reality short men have to live through. It's seriously fucked up

Manlet is exactly the word that gets the point across.

because it contains the word MAN, suffixed by the 3 cursed letters let.

Because society never saw him as a man for him to be called that, society saw him as a manlet.

He was never a man he was half a man, and it led to his demise.

I could have titled it: "[NSFW] a man of short stature ends his life"

Then i will write for you an essay about what a good person he was, how all his friends are "devastated" from this loss, the pastor at the local church is in "shambles", the neighborhood girl went into a "coma" after she knew what happened, his parents are raising a gofund me to create a stop "bullying organization", he was an "angel", such a young innocent man never deserved what happened to him.

"Why would he do this?"- All his school teachers are wondering he was such a good boiiiii.

This is what you want? Reddit and fake news platitudes?
Jesus! I just said manlet is a derogatory term. I even prefaced it with "I just don't think" in my next reply. Just my opinion. It's not an attack on your fragile world-view.

Jesus! I just said manlet is a derogatory term. I even prefaced it with "I just don't think" in my next reply. Just my opinion. It's not an attack on your fragile world-view.
Noob

Rip. I hope there is more mercy in the afterlife than here for him.

brutal, fuck this world for openly discriminating against short men. I'm like 5'4, the prejudice we face as a manlet is a suffering like no other. There's a reason why suicide rates are notably higher in short men, we literally suffer in silence and we're a ghost amongst people due to our inferior height.

The mental health that goes alongside a manlet height is insufferable. I can atest to it as I've endured a lifetime of anxiety disorders and clinical depression, low self esteem, low self worth. It's only recently that I finally showed the world that I do have a voice and a personality, I've lived in fear for too long, oppressed by this fucked up matrix. No one ever prepared us for this suffering, school instead taught us useless subjects like French not the harsh realities some of us will face in life.

Since birth its nothin but suffering, endless fuckin sufferin that never seems to fuckin end until 1 day it does end in the most tragic circumstances, RIP :whatfeels: .

Is it worse to be 5'2 or 4'5 like Dinklage?

Unless you have a really bad micro-penis you are completely fine

Even with a 3 inch erect penis you can PE to 4-5 inches...
How do you turn 3 inches into 5? I call BS.

IMG 20240625 152103

IMG 20240625 152033

something about cuckditts icon that really piss me off idk
anyways RIP buddy goyo