Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 5'2 manlet ropes

Never began for currycels

>heightism exists anywhere in the world if you're short enough. There is no geomaxxing.
brutal

Fucking brutal. So over for manlets

Yeah at that height there is no reason to live anymore.

brother looked pretty decent, its scary how one uncontrollable aspect of his physical body pushed him to the door of death

I hope he's at peace now, it's not worth living at an extremely small size. :feelsbadman:

@Fat Link deserves a pin maybe? We can safely assume he was an incel, his only friend even said nobody will go to his funeral except his family

what about the dickpill
Also brutal, but that's only in bed. If you're tall you'll be treated well everywhere you go, even if you have a tiny dick.

This is why it's so hard not to be angry and mad at the world. This poor dude must have gone through so much shit, and society just looked down on him and laughed. Fucking scum world :feelsbadman:

Curries should just rope while they're ahead. If you are born that short all the test and the money in the world won't ever help you.

This is why it's so hard not to be angry and mad at the world. This poor dude must have gone through so much shit, and society just looked down on him and laughed. Fucking scum world :feelsbadman:

People need to step up and stop being discriminatory to short men, that includes foids, yes they'll be shocked to know that they are also responsible.

Just sad that he is putting on a smile in his 2nd pic, but he felt so much pain on the inside. The copes eventually stop working.

Last edited:
People need to step up and stop being discriminatory to short men, that includes foids, yes they'll be shocked to know that they are also responsible.

Just sad that he is putting on a smile in his 2nd pic, but he felt so much pain on the inside. The copes eventually stop working.
this scum world will never change

Brutal.

I'll pray for him.

I feel so awful for short men. Discrimination against them is not only condoned within our society, but it is outright encouraged. At least ethnicels and disabilitycels have some legal protections. Racists and ableists can actually face consequences for their bigotry. No such consequences exist for heightism.

There should be a civil rights movement for short men. But I doubt it will ever materialise, much less end systemic heightism.

men that tease other dudes about height are so fucking gay

Yes, and this is why the world doesn't deserve any contribution from manlets. If society is going to be this hostile to us, we may as well be sneaky, etc.

Did he have any hobbies?

brutal, fuck this world for openly discriminating against short men. I'm like 5'4, the prejudice we face as a manlet is a suffering like no other. There's a reason why suicide rates are notably higher in short men, we literally suffer in silence and we're a ghost amongst people due to our inferior height.

The mental health that goes alongside a manlet height is insufferable. I can atest to it as I've endured a lifetime of anxiety disorders and clinical depression, low self esteem, low self worth. It's only recently that I finally showed the world that I do have a voice and a personality, I've lived in fear for too long, oppressed by this fucked up matrix. No one ever prepared us for this suffering, school instead taught us useless subjects like French not the harsh realities some of us will face in life.

Since birth its nothin but suffering, endless fuckin sufferin that never seems to fuckin end until 1 day it does end in the most tragic circumstances, RIP :whatfeels: .

brutal, fuck this world for openly discriminating against short men. I'm like 5'4, the prejudice we face as a manlet is a suffering like no other. There's a reason why suicide rates are notably higher in short men, we literally suffer in silence and we're a ghost amongst people due to our inferior height.

The mental health that goes alongside a manlet height is insufferable. I can atest to it as I've endured a lifetime of anxiety disorders and clinical depression, low self esteem, low self worth. It's only recently that I finally showed the world that I do have a voice and a personality, I've lived in fear for too long, oppressed by this fucked up matrix. No one ever prepared us for this suffering, school instead taught us useless subjects like French not the harsh realities some of us will face in life.

Since birth its nothin but suffering, endless fuckin sufferin that never seems to fuckin end until 1 day it does end in the most tragic circumstances, RIP :whatfeels: .
and he’s 3 inches shorter than you are. Brutal existence. I respect his choice

men that tease other dudes about height are so fucking gay
Unfortunately it’s human nature to tease those who are different. Thats why normies do it

should have joined here instead

Damn... I just know most foids who read that truly do not give a single shit about his life

May he find love and happiness in another world.

brutal reality. also, OP is the only one outside of family to attend the funeral? just shows he had a lot more going on than just his height. its a very lonely world for shortcels and this is just proof of it. may he rest peacefully.

The manlet's fate.

If you're 5'2 or under you either accept that you're a genetic dead end and find other meaning in life, or you rope. Finding other meaning in life is hard though, it's harder to get a good salary, and you must avoid confrontation as anyone with decent genes would destroy you physically.

What an ignoramus. Did this 5'2 manlet ever consider how lucky he is to have legroom on an airplane? Did he ever consider that the 6'5 CEO (high school dropout who got his job due to his height) needs to get a 1st class plane ticket to get leg room?

every short man should be required to join here

may he rest in peace wherever he is now