Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 5'2 man drops brutal Heightpill and body positivity hypocrisy in the YouTube comment section

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20220813 110636

"rum runner 9 mo ago (edited)

I'm an adult man and I stand 5'2. If I had the money I would get this surgery in a heartbeat. My whole life has been marked with ridicule and rejection and there is nothing I can do to change it. Anyone who says "it's just your attitude" has never walked in my shoes. I don't care how much it hurts for how long, it sure beats living through the rest of my life in pain. And the worst part is, everyone thinks it's perfectly fine to reject and ridicule a short man. Fat women? No one is allowed to utter a word against them, but short men? Go ahead, make those jokes and reject them and treat them like trash, because nobody will say or do anything. Which is especially absurd when you consider that fat women can always lose weight but short men are cursed by something completely beyond their control.

Although I can't afford this surgery I can do the next best thing. I'm getting things together to work remotely and I'm relocating to Phnom Penh, Cambodia, for many reasons including that I like the culture, I practice the same Buddhist religion that is widely practiced there, and I've been there a few times and want to learn Khmer. Also, one of the reasons being that the average height there is just slightly taller than mine and plenty of Khmer men are my height or even shorter. And in Cambodia, women actually smiled at me when I tried to talk to them and gave me a chance. I mean regular, wholesome, local women, not "bar girls". There, I am not the "short freak" I am in the USA.

E

119 REPLIES. "

The more I get ridiculed for my "dwarven" stature here in the Netherlands (being only 6'2 :cryfeels:) the more I realise that I should join this brother and move to Cambodia. Imagine every time you see a person in the street and you make eye contact you're reminded how in their mind they are calling you "genetically inferior" and are laughing inside at your "eternal virginity" (despite having whoremaxxed). :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I found this comment underneath a video on leg lengthening surgery where someone gained 14 cm in 4 months (this could make me 202 cm (6'7) and finally "average height" in the eyes of toilets), but I'm not sure if I want to take this surgery. Seeing these comments reminds me of how brutal life for us is and that the longer I'm doubting taking this surgery the bigger the chances are that I won't be able to take it. :feelswhat::blackpill:

This man and I live identical lives and he managed to find a way to be respected by toilets. I guess that I should start learning Khmer and move there (though a tall White Chad wouldn't even need to learn Khmer in the first place. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:)

Jfk at thinking 6’7” is average (even in foid eyes). That is severe cope.

Screenshot 20220813 1116592

Toilet acknowledges the privilege she has, she may be 5'1 but notes how a man taller than her is "socially disabled". Absolute fucking clown world. :society::society::society:

Foids smiled at him in Cambodia? He is probably white.

Screenshot 20220813 1130382

JFL Hwee is a toilet claiming that she felt insecurities about her height, severe cope.
AAAASSAWE, but...

Screenshot 20220813 113312

At this point I'm convinced that these toilets are just LARP'ing. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: People love short toilets.

Here is an example of what happens when your parents care about looksmaxxing when you're young:

Screenshot 20220813 1131522

This guy's cousin had parents that actually loved him enough not to become a Manlet and now he's over 2 meters tall. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

6 foot is average to them. Being tall means being above 6’4”.

70% of the men in the Netherlands are 6 foot and taller, maybe in other countries this is the top 15%, but here only 30% are shorter.

Height standards in one country are not the same as height standards in another.

6'4 isn't anything special in the Netherlands, even for Baby Boomers.

70% of the men in the Netherlands are 6 foot and taller, maybe in other countries this is the top 15%, but here only 30% are shorter.
Where did you get that? From what I’m seeing on google, the average dutch person is slightly below 6’.

[UWSL]Height standards in one country are not the same as height standards in another.[/UWSL]
True, but average American height is around 5’10”. Dutch are only 2” taller on average,

Brutal shit when he realises the google average height of cambodia isnt 5'4 2 inches taller than him. its 5'7. the google average height for cambodia was last measured there 20 years ago. and it included 18-99 year olds (older people are gonna be a lot shorter) and people from outer starving villages

There are plenty of short FtM trans people and they are hit with a tsar bomba blackpill. I think even shorter women suffer from lookism like teachers who happen to be women and short, they may even get ridiculed by their students, but its nowhere near the shit short men go through. Not to mention its not like womens expectations are based in reality, when you see all these women saying they want 6' tall men.

View attachment 647394

I'm an adult man and I stand 5'2. If I had the money I would get this surgery in a heartbeat. My whole life has been marked with ridicule and rejection and there is nothing I can do to change it. Anyone who says "it's just your attitude" has never walked in my shoes. I don't care how much it hurts for how long, it sure beats living through the rest of my life in pain. And the worst part is, everyone thinks it's perfectly fine to reject and ridicule a short man. Fat women? No one is allowed to utter a word against them, but short men? Go ahead, make those jokes and reject them and treat them like trash, because nobody will say or do anything. Which is especially absurd when you consider that fat women can always lose weight but short men are cursed by something completely beyond their control.

Although I can't afford this surgery I can do the next best thing. I'm getting things together to work remotely and I'm relocating to Phnom Penh, Cambodia, for many reasons including that I like the culture, I practice the same Buddhist religion that is widely practiced there, and I've been there a few times and want to learn Khmer. Also, one of the reasons being that the average height there is just slightly taller than mine and plenty of Khmer men are my height or even shorter. And in Cambodia, women actually smiled at me when I tried to talk to them and gave me a chance. I mean regular, wholesome, local women, not "bar girls". There, I am not the "short freak" I am in the USA.

E

119 REPLIES. "

The more I get ridiculed for my "dwarven" stature here in the Netherlands (being only 6'2 :cryfeels:) the more I realise that I should join this brother and move to Cambodia. Imagine every time you see a person in the street and you make eye contact you're reminded how in their mind they are calling you "genetically inferior" and are laughing inside at your "eternal virginity" (despite having whoremaxxed). :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I found this comment underneath a video on leg lengthening surgery where someone gained 14 cm in 4 months (this could make me 202 cm (6'7) and finally "average height" in the eyes of toilets), but I'm not sure if I want to take this surgery. Seeing these comments reminds me of how brutal life for us is and that the longer I'm doubting taking this surgery the bigger the chances are that I won't be able to take it. :feelswhat::blackpill:

This man and I live identical lives and he managed to find a way to be respected by toilets. I guess that I should start learning Khmer and move there (though a tall White Chad wouldn't even need to learn Khmer in the first place. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:)
Go to turkey bro your height is 97th percentile there

I know nothing about this surgery, only that it's life threatening

incels who still have hope should risk their lives getting this.

View attachment 647394

E

119 REPLIES. "

OMG bro, I thought you were 6'4.

Ur 6'2 in netherlands as an ugly man? :cryfeels:

Go to turkey bro your height is 97th percentile there
turkey jfl is the leader in LL surgeries :feelshaha::feelshaha:
I know nothing about this surgery, only that it's life threatening

incels who still have hope should risk their lives getting this.

its not as life threatening as you think it is
its just expensive and painful mostly with a small chance of death