Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 5’2 celebrities

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Prince was actually 5'1

Everyone lies about their height so it sometimes evens out in a way. They all round up a certain amount so the any discrepancy gets cancelled out statistically speaking.

plenty of turbo high SMV guys are manlets
like Tom Holland
Just get bitten by a radioactive spider and get super powers bro

Prepare Tom Holland GIF by Spider-Man

@CircumcisedClown @ChudMasterofBation @Robb97 plenty of famous celebs larp about their height. A lot of dudes like Tom holland who is 5’6 are shorter than u think lol height pill is turbo exaggerated plenty of turbo high SMV guys are manlets
Those guys probably wouldn't be worth much without status though. But yeah, I agree that an ugly face fucks you up more than height does. A short height just makes you look unmasculine/non-imposing, but it doesn't make you straight-up unpresentable

Those guys probably wouldn't be worth much without status though. But yeah, I agree that an ugly face fucks you up more than height does. A short height just makes you look unmasculine/non-imposing, but it doesn't make you straight-up unpresentable
True except if you’re a bald roided up boomer with anger issues. Those guys tend to intimidate plenty of younger tallfags

like saying that harvey weinstein was fucked, so being an ugly fat ogre doesn't matter

yeah they have status so they fuck

ok but does that matter to most shortcels. should they just sell their souls to hollyweird and become roid-addled adrenochrome jew slaves who do sexual favours for gay pedophile execs. I mean what's even the question if that's the answer. like I don't think it matters that much

foids view status like they do height

it's a crutch that lets them act out their fantasies of being with chad, even if their bf isn't good-looking in other ways

they can look up to you bc you're tall, or bc you're harvey weinstein and just own their ass

obviously none of these things are 100% absolute. but not having them is a disadvantage for most males, bc it means that if you're not genetically perfect then you have nothing to fall back on. it's like biking with no PEDs, you won't win

most guys in a hypergamous society are struggling to keep their heads above water, bc of foids' retarded demands. so yes lacking things like height is important for them

Just become a celebrity bro

a reminder op is 5'11 and is telling turbomanlet incels to just have good faces to compensate for their supposed normal heights

a reminder op is 5'11 and is telling turbomanlet incels to just have good faces to compensate for their supposed normal heights
Yes heightpill is real I agree with you.

@CircumcisedClown @ChudMasterofBation @Robb97 plenty of famous celebs larp about their height. A lot of dudes like Tom holland who is 5’6 are shorter than u think lol height pill is turbo exaggerated plenty of turbo high SMV guys are manlets
Tom Holland Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Tom Holland actually is 5’6”, but yes, plenty of height frauding in Hollywood.

That being said, basically none of those dudes in the 5’2” spot are sex symbols. Prince, sure, but he was very effeminate and likely bisexual. He also wore heels everywhere. Kevin Hart is a comedian who makes fun of himself for being short. I am surprised that Easy E is that short.

bruno mars the grammys GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

I’m pretty sure Bruno Mars is around that spot, so I’ll give you him.

Overall, I’d rather be a 6’3” normie than any of these guys tbh. But of course, nobody gets a choice.

Rey? @CircumcisedClown lol rey in the 90s without the mask was simped over as well as Simon. Well he just dated high profile women during the 70s afaik.

@kay' @Mentally lost cel @Jason Voorhees @Lv99_BixNood @prajeet88

Rey? @CircumcisedClown lol rey in the 90s without the mask was simped over as well as Simon. Well he just dated high profile women during the 70s afaik.

@kay' @Mentally lost cel @Jason Voorhees @Lv99_BixNood @prajeet88
I dont get the point of your post, why are you comparing me or any other manlet to celebrities?

I live in a third world shithole sometimes i sleep without food.

What do i have in common with a jester clown like hart or a wwe superstar like rey mysterio?

Also none of these men is considered attractive by any female.

the normal looksmatch of danny devito whos famous and wealthy is bagelboss who got laughed at in a bagel shop then beaten up then laughed at again and later on died from a stroke.

Only tom cruise is like manlet pride, he actually is considered attractive and successful in everything he does and is not seen as a clown but do you know how hard he worked to achieve all of this? In an era that wasnt as heightist as today.

Also have you seen his face? not comparable to any normal dude sleep deprived face, dude has a godlike face.

So im not sure what you re trying to prove here.

tom cruise i want the truth GIF

Tom Cruise is a devout Scientologist, so he deserves plenty of ridicule on that alone.

But yeah, the funniest part is Tom Cruise is only 5’8”. He’s not even really short. He’s not even a full 2in below average.

I think it’s because he has a longish looking torso. He looks like a tall guy with stubby limbs, like he was supposed to be tall.

But yeah, being even a little bit short will control your life. You need to be at least 2in above average to be safe. Height is literally fucking everything.

How tf was eazy e a gangster at 5ft 2?

How tf was eazy e a gangster at 5ft 2?
Plenty of those gangster types were manlets especially considering a lot of them came from california. Lol california is manlet central average height is 5’7 there jfl

@ilieknothing

what is the point of using celebrities, the top 1% of people, in comparisons like this? are the rest of us supposed to hold ourselves in the same candle as literal actors? It's useless and helps no one

Tbh there are only a small percentage of manlets in Hollywood anyways, most are tallfags
Cope Hollywood is filled with manlets lol they just lie about their height