Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 5’11 is short now .

Maybe you have a nice face, or high IQ neurotypicality? Maybe there's a chance? Just like for somewhat ok uglies who consider one or few big surgeries, to cross the threshold.

Maybe you have a nice face, or high IQ neurotypicality? Maybe there's a chance? Just like for somewhat ok uglies who consider one or few big surgeries, to cross the threshold.
I’m ND , 5’6 and subhuman

I’m ND , 5’6 and subhuman
It's so over that you NEED to delete your account ASAP, and literally LIVE on looksfag for 10 years + moneymax, like a monk.
There is no other way, brocel.

You'd be considered tall, but you wouldn't tower over everyone. In 1930, the average male height in the U.S. was about 5’9. Today, it's probably around 5’11 for white men. For my part, I would have been considered normal instead of below average bordering on short like I am today.
Yeah, true, but my height advantage would have given me an edge back then. Women now don’t even care

And then some users think 5'10 or 5'11 is enough. No it isn't, Im a manlet, even people on this forum mog me
Yep. Sad thing is the biologically speaking, 5’10” or 5’11” is still above average but women are just so desensitized to what qualifies as average and tall. In all honesty, if female choice didn’t matter, being a couple inches below 6’0” would be ideal because you tend to be healthier. I have cardiovascular issues and some joint issues already. My long lanky limbs contribute to this.

Its not that women weren't hypergamous, its that they didn't really have a choice.

Now that women actually can share Chad with each other and they don't need a betabuxx husband, they are doing just that. Not getting married, just fucking and sharing Chad. Then complaining that Chad doesn't commit
True. Still though, I genuinely believe women were more down to earth in the past and were actually much nicer people. Growing up with instant access to Chad has messed up their brains

Yep. Sad thing is the biologically speaking, 5’10” or 5’11” is still above average but women are just so desensitized to what qualifies as average and tall. In all honesty, if female choice didn’t matter, being a couple inches below 6’0” would be ideal because you tend to be healthier. I have cardiovascular issues and some joint issues already. My long lanky limbs contribute to this.
I would literally do anything to be 6'0. No joke. You don't know how good you have it in that area

True. Still though, I genuinely believe women were more down to earth in the past and were actually much nicer people. Growing up with instant access to Chad has messed up their brains
Chads are groomers, and protected because of their age, because they were good looking from the get go to access girls the earliest. Backwards system.

178cm or 5'10 in the American system
You can wear thick shoes, and get 1 inch. I do this trick, and a few girls looked at me, with disgust but ALSO surprise (probably because of being slightly tall thanks to these shoes). Specifically had to ask the store worker.
2 inches is not that much, but they would have helped ME a lot, ngl. 6 feet + 2 inches would be 6'2. That's ACTUALLY foking tall mate, and would give me some overcompensating for my incel face and incel brain!

You can wear thick shoes, and get 1 inch. I do this trick, and a few girls looked at me, with disgust but ALSO surprise (probably because of being slightly tall thanks to these shoes). Specifically had to ask the store worker.
2 inches is not that much, but they would have helped ME a lot, ngl. 6 feet + 2 inches would be 6'2. That's ACTUALLY foking tall mate, and would give me some overcompensating for my incel face and incel brain!
Its not going to work anyways tbh. I have so many other failos: crooked teeth, buccal fat, Im a mulattoe abomination, I have a long nose. Shit sucks

178cm or 5'10 in the American system
you're literally still fine, 2 inches is invisible in real life, no way you can judge that accurately

The only reason we became 6 feet is because of western sugary slop garbage, triggering IGF-1.
You would have average diet of that time, and be short, BUT your face would be chad, just like of everyone else, because you'd eat the natural human diet, instead of too much slop. And you would have no problem with having a wife, because face is law.
Overall, we should have been born a trillion years ago, brocel.
There could be some truth in that. My grandpa was born in 1941 and is only 5’6”, but he had a Chadlite face in his younger years and never struggled to get girls

Its not going to work anyways tbh. I have so many other failos: crooked teeth, buccal fat, Im a mulattoe abomination, I have a long nose. Shit sucks
Wdym, I'm not talking about inconvenient shoes (that give you 2 inches+), just normal shoes with thick shoe base (1 inch). It's actually more convenient to walk with them, not less.
I also have these exact falios (some even mistook me for an ethnic in my country like 7 times in my life, just because of colour of my eyes, hair, and facial structure). Wtf. Are we clones? Total incel fate!

I would literally do anything to be 6'0. No joke. You don't know how good you have it in that area
Yes I do know because I don’t get bullied anymore like when I was shorter. It gets me respect from other men at least

The only reason we became 6 feet is because of western sugary slop garbage, triggering IGF-1.
You would have average diet of that time, and be short, BUT your face would be chad, just like of everyone else, because you'd eat the natural human diet, instead of too much slop. And you would have no problem with having a wife, because face is law.
Overall, we should have been born a trillion years ago, brocel.
And the fact that women select for height, driving males to get taller and taller for centuries before that. 5'11 towered over most people 200 years ago, but since the advent of goyslop, this natural process has been drastically sped up, with hypergamous consequences.

I think that is obvious tbh. Most NTs wouldn't spend that much time on incel forums
Yeah, even incels who are still NT likely have friend groups and better things to do than be on here for hours a day.

King of manlets height has been a meme and the subject of ridicule for over a decade