Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 5’11 is short now .

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
IMG 5878

These tiktok/reels featuring characters who are 2D digital sketches are pristine ragefuel

These tiktok/reels featuring characters who are 2D digital sketches are pristine ragefuel
I hate them but they won’t get off my fyp

Just be 6’3 theory.

True. I’m 5’9 and I feel like an absolute manlet

anything under 6' is a subhuman for them.
soulless creatures.
Absolutely insane considering 6’0” is already way above average. I’m 6’0” and get zero attention for it. Had I lived 100 years ago, people would admire my height

I wanna see them teasing Mike Tyson for being 5'10ft

Absolutely insane considering 6’0” is already way above average. I’m 6’0” and get zero attention for it. Had I lived 100 years ago, people would admire my height
You’d be a giant ngl

You’d be a giant ngl
I know. Both of my grandfathers were short and one had 10 kids and the other had two kids. Women weren’t so hypergamous back then

I know. Both of my grandfathers were short and one had 10 kids and the other had two kids. Women weren’t so hypergamous back then
Yeah the internet Hypergamyraped soyeity

Had I lived 100 years ago, people would admire my height
You'd be considered tall, but you wouldn't tower over everyone. In 1930, the average male height in the U.S. was about 5’9. Today, it's probably around 5’11 for white men. For my part, I would have been considered normal instead of below average bordering on short like I am today.

Same 6'0 but really thats average. If im outside i get heightmogged all the time.

And then some users think 5'10 or 5'11 is enough. No it isn't, Im a manlet, even people on this forum mog me

I wanna see a foid reject Tyson and get their head slammed into the pavement*
I want to see that aswell. Those whores deserve whatever they get for being whores

Its not that women weren't hypergamous, its that they didn't really have a choice.

Now that women actually can share Chad with each other and they don't need a betabuxx husband, they are doing just that. Not getting married, just fucking and sharing Chad. Then complaining that Chad doesn't commit

Today's soyciety is more plastic than (((disney))) tales. It's ridiculous.

Tallfag fakecel

The account owner is 5'0

Chad, thugmaxer, prettyboy, 2 of them being genuine tallfags. THIS is the likeable content of foids. THIS is what they consider "romantica".
Fucking brutal. Why do foids love “love triangles” so much. It’s such a dumb trope

Same. I’m 5’6
I am 6 feet. Let me tell you 1 thing, if you're bad in the face, NTpill, this only means that EVEN if you looksmax with utmost expensive (over 100k), utmost risky (disabledhood, guaranteed inceldom after failing this risk), utmost inaccessible (1 year of non-working), surgery to increase height, it will STILL be over for some you shortcels, because here I am, 6 inches taller (maximal increase, before the entire risk appears again to worsen the risk probability), and absolute outcast incel my whole life.
You might think you will cross the minimum threshold, but there are more MINIMUM thresholds after that.

I am 6 feet. Let me tell you 1 thing, if you're bad in the face, NTpill, this only means that EVEN if you looksmax with utmost expensive (over 100k), utmost risky (disabledhood, guaranteed inceldom after failing this risk), utmost inaccessible (1 year of non-working), surgery to increase height, it will STILL be over for some you shortcels, because here I am, 6 inches taller (maximal increase, before the entire risk appears again to worsen the risk probability), and absolute outcast incel my whole life.
You might think you will cross the minimum threshold, but there are more MINIMUM thresholds after that.
Brootal

Its never fucking enough for those sluts. You always need one additional inch in everything

The only reason we became 6 feet is because of western sugary slop garbage, triggering IGF-1.
You would have average diet of that time, and be short, BUT your face would be chad, just like of everyone else, because you'd eat the natural human diet, instead of too much slop. And you would have no problem with having a wife, because face is law.
Overall, we should have been born a trillion years ago, brocel.

Its not that women weren't hypergamous, its that they didn't really have a choice.

Now that women actually can share Chad with each other and they don't need a betabuxx husband, they are doing just that. Not getting married, just fucking and sharing Chad. Then complaining that Chad doesn't commit
True, where I have the problem is that women still want access to the resources of the men they reject.

This proves they are incapable of helping their own life long term and we males (or at least soldiers only) deserve total control of social relations.