Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 5’10 Tinder foid doesn’t care my gigachadfish is 5’7

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
59AB63A7 9F6B 4E2C 8FEA 0DFCF1807D09

The conversation is still going. She doesn’t care. I’m using this as chadfish
12325A2B C496 4CC6 B642 3D17DA28BD7A

any pics of that guy without photoshop / filters?

short? no problem, just be perfect, good bones, NW0, etc

bald? no problem, just be perfect, good bones, tall, etc.

5'7" is just a number. You only really get a feel for 5'7" when you stand next to it in person. She thinks that's not a problem. Let her spend some time with you.

‘You can carry me around like a dog’ JFL OP, are you trying to push it to see how far she will go without ghosting?

face >>> everything

So if you have a limited amount of finances for one alteration then jaw augmentation makes the most sense.

Face>height (within reason)

Face > height

Saying this as a manlet who used to think my height was my main issue. I'm short but not terminally short.

Post more of the conversation

ONCE AGAIN I'm right that face is always > height and at least to the nth power more potent. Face is what truly matters.

Well at 5’7 you can still redeem yourself if you’re a 7 or higher facially

Face matters more than height but only if you are a Chad.
185cm 4/10 face will have an easier time getting a girlfriend than 170 with 6/10 face. Most of women won't even consider the second one because she wouldn't be able to brag to her teehee friends that she has a tall boyfriend and won't be able to wear heels.

This conversation is homosexual.

5'7 might work with a good face, try 5'4 or 5'2

That Jorge guy looks like a twink gaylord.

I’d still rather be an average 6/10 tall guy than some good looking manlet

The thing is 5 ft 7 only actually 2-3 inches shorter than average. The foid is 5 ft 10. If she were male she would be like 6 ft 3. If they had a child it would even out to being above average height and get the some diluted chad tier genetics. Of course she doesn't mind. On a side note I bet she's a sub 7.
View attachment 133183

The conversation is still going. She doesn’t care. I’m using this as chadfish View attachment 133185

Also show replies please. There's no replies since you mentioned the height.

So if you have a limited amount of finances for one alteration then jaw augmentation makes the most sense.
Why that? front face is more important. Fix the eye area

Thing is there are a lot more tall guys than Chadface guys; she has probably fucked plenty of tall men, but likely few if any with Chadface (Chads don't usually want some 5'10 giraffe).

Any dude who looks like that is peacocking hard just by existing.

I really think women will fuck/shota with hot short guys, but never date long term.

He is beyond facially attractive

face > height

water is wet