Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5'10 mother has daughter with 5'6 Chadlite dad

Baby is lucky to be female. But who knows maybe son would grow tall from his mother's genes, 5'10 is quite tall for a female.

Baby is lucky to be female. But who knows maybe son would grow tall from his mother's genes, 5'10 is quite tall for a female.
Yeah, but guys would still fuck a tall foid. Obviously she got to reproduce and pass on her tall genes.

A tall foid can go to a sperm bank and get sperm from a tall Chad and have even taller kids.

Yeah, but guys would still fuck a tall foid. Obviously she got to reproduce and pass on her tall genes.

A tall foid can go to a sperm bank and get sperm from a tall Chad and have even taller kids.
yeah she could fuck any guy, for some reason she chose him, for her face>height i suppose.

“The ideal sperm donor is 6 feet tall, Sandel said, “with a college degree, brown eyes, blond hair and dimples for the simple reason that these are the traits that the market has shown the customers [women] want.

https://www.technicianonline.com/op...cle_ec9c1e62-dca2-11e8-9589-17c1736a0794.html
Just be a young white Ivy League Chad who's studying for PhD and is also a top football player on top of that.
yeah she could fuck any guy, for some reason she chose him, for her face>height i suppose.
Tall foids are volcel. They are insecure about their height, not because shorter men are attracted to them, but it just doesn't satisfy her psychological need of feeling small and submissive that she gets with an even taller guy.

Just be a young white Ivy League Chad who's studying for PhD and is also a top football player on top of that.

Tall foids are volcel. They are insecure about their height, not because shorter men are attracted to them, but it just doesn't satisfy her psychological need of feeling small and submissive that she gets with an even taller guy.
They bitch a lot about smaller dating pool, and like you said its their standards holding them back, average men is 5'11 in white countries and they would date a girl slightly shorter or around than their height. Thats a lot of men but for her, he needs to be at least six inches taller and goodlooking, not many men left.

They bitch a lot about smaller dating pool, and like you said its their standards holding them back, average men is 5'11 in white countries and they would date a girl slightly shorter or around than their height. Thats a lot of men but for her, he needs to be at least six inches taller and goodlooking, not many men left.
i don't understand why women need to be short and men need to be tall for me i kinda like tall girls more than short girls

i don't understand why women need to be short and men need to be tall for me i kinda like tall girls more than short girls
Beats me, it must be some Freud shit.

dude like 8/10

Tfw no beautiful tall wife to make tall babies with.

The mother is goodlooking too, you can't lose as a chad. No matter height.

I'm curious if it's a boy how tall would he be, i assumed that mother genes were like a minimum bar, while father genes are like maximum, albeit with some exceptions

There have been cases of men that are 5'8" not being allowed to donate sperm because the sperm bank has deemed them 'too short'
The thing is too that women are the selectors in all of this. They get to choose while men cannot. They have to fuck anything that allows them to fuck them.

Same, but I prefer slightly taller foids and not too tall since they're easier to cuddle with. I would however would like to sexually dominate a tall foid.
"But, but, but women don't care about looks!! It's your personality which is why you can't get laid!" :soy::soy::soy:

This just proves that women only care about looks.
Height is also important. I assume since taller foids can't easily find men that are much taller than her, she lowers her height standards a bit and is willing to date men who are around her height or slightly shorter (but not too short), and instead prioritizes looks more. The guy still has to be reasonably tall or at least average height.

Unless this woman hates tall men which is very based for a foid. This is very lifefuel.:feelsLSD: but damn it don't give me Hopium I need to keep doomium to myself

Unless this woman hates tall men which is very based for a foid. This is very lifefuel.:feelsLSD: but damn it don't give me Hopium I need to keep doomium to myself
But they don't. They find manlets to be emasculated and want tall men, both for the psychological need for them to feel submissive and wanting protection and because procreating with taller men produces tall children.

But they don't. They find manlets to be emasculated and want tall men, both for the psychological need for them to feel submissive and wanting protection and because procreating with taller men produces tall children.
Is this manlets daughter even his then?

Is this manlets daughter even his then?
Well, he might be shorter than her but he's a Chadlite. The tall foid can't find enough men who are taller than her, and so she prioritizes looks more in men who are reasonably shorter than him.

So looks matter more when a man has less height to compensate for, but only at a certain height. So if he's of about average height (like 5'6) but has Chadlite looks then obviously he will still get with the tall foid because she has no other options for taller men and he's tall enough with his looks.

It's funny seeing couples like this because tall women usually still want tall men, in fact, there was a woman called Anna Haining Bate that was like 7'6" who lived in the 19th century who managed to marry the ONE OF THE ONLY 2 TO 7 MEN on Earth who were taller than her, a 7'9" dude :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: that woman deserves a thread tbh. Btw, she gave birth to the longest baby ever, 2 feet 4 inches at birth. Would've probably have grown up to be an 8 feet mogger.

It's funny seeing couples like this because tall women usually still want tall men, in fact, there was a woman called Anna Haining Bate that was like 7'6" who lived in the 19th century who managed to marry the ONE OF THE ONLY 2 TO 7 MEN on Earth who were taller than her, a 7'9" dude :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: that woman deserves a thread tbh. Btw, she gave birth to the longest baby ever, 2 feet 4 inches at birth. Would've probably have grown up to be an 8 feet mogger.
Once again, tall foids are volcels not because shorter men don't want them.

Yet again, I don't know if many guys will have a fetish for foids that tall.

If baby was male would have been dead by 18

The guys actually looks better than foid.

If baby was male would have been dead by 18
I think if they had a male child, he would still grow up to be a fairly tall HTN.

The guys actually looks better than foid.
The prognosis doesn't look good. The results show that you have a severe case of faggotitis. Treatment options include a gun, a noose, a kitchen knife, and rat poison.

The prognosis doesn't look good. The results show that you have a severe case of faggotitis. Treatment options include a gun, a noose, a kitchen knife, and rat poison.
Fuck off faggot

Ok for some reason having tattoos makes you get pussy or something. Might have to get some myself to increase my smv

Ok for some reason having tattoos makes you get pussy or something. Might have to get some myself to increase my smv
They make you look dark triad and that you're a bad boy. But it isn't just the tattoos, the guy is also facially a Chadlite.

Taller foids are better for reproducing.

Yet again face first

Well, he's weathmaxxed and statusmaxxed.

Plus he's 5'7 so not really a turbomanlet. Once you get below a certain height, it's over.
And why is he wealthy? Because of his face. Heightpill is cope. Chad face is all you need.

And why is he wealthy? Because of his face. Heightpill is cope. Chad face is all you need.
Face matters if you are of average height, as in between 5'6 and 5'11.

Yes, height is still an advantage over face because foids will always prefer taller guys first before handsome guys. But tall foids have more limited options because she's taller than most men that she encounters and so she can't filter out every guy if she wants to reproduce, so she'll might go for a man who's shorter but still adequately tall enough but can compensate his height for his face. A taller 6'5 man with a normie face would still mog the 5'6 Chadlite tho.

However if he was a turbomanlet below 5'6 then it's over even if you have a Chad face.

Status because of his face. His shtick is being a chad
Danny DeVito is also statusmaxxed and he would be a trucel if it wasn't for that fact. He probably still got cucked for his kids.

Danny DeVito is also statusmaxxed and he would be a trucel if it wasn't for that fact. He probably still got cucked for his kids.
He started as a comedian. Most comedians are ugly. They have to jestermax to make up for their poor looks

He started as a comedian. Most comedians are ugly. They have to jestermax to make up for their poor looks
Yes, and he's a turbomanlet.

He is still statusmaxxed, has a wife and three kids but I still bet my money that his wife cucked him and that his kids aren't his.

Yes, and he's a turbomanlet.

He is still statusmaxxed, has a wife and three kids but I still bet my money that his wife cucked him and that his kids aren't his.
There’s always going to be fringe outlier examples like Danny. But it’s still about looks

There’s always going to be fringe outlier examples like Danny. But it’s still about looks
A turbochadlet would still be invisible to foids. If you don't meet the height requirement as a man, then there is nothing else that can change that fact even with your face.

5'6, 5'7 is barely making it so you might have a chance at that height if you're handsome since that's the low end of average height and you will still be taller than most foids. And tall foids don't have many options either so they have to compromise height with face.

But yeah, if you're below that height it's over, 5'6 still mogs me.

Imagine putting their long legs over your shoulders and fucking them. That would be hot.
Yep. Or climbing on top of then as you fuck them doggy style.