Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 51%

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
51%.

That's the proportion of men in worldwide population. That literally means that 1% of world wide male population will very logically be condemned to inceldom by some math joke God made against us. And by that, mother nature means 70 millions men. That's more than the total inhabitants in my country. This is terrifying, far more terrifying than some meme virus that only kills ppl who are about to die anyway for other reasons (morbid obesity, diabetus, literally old age, JFL).

But now, this simple stat doesn't even show you another far more terrifying detail.

Men die before their wives, because foids somehow live longer in average. This random sounding fact tells us that among those 49% of women, there's a lot of old women who are either widows or cat ladies, while among men, there's a higher percentage of young males trying to compete against other young males for an even more reduced pool of agematch foids.As a result, if you're young, chances are high the male/female ratio plays drastically against you.

Reader's digest : it's 101% over.

More than 1%, because there are born 6% more men than foids, so in young populations, 6% are condemned to be incel

I thought this thread would be about trannies

God has cursed us to a cruel existence.

How much is the difference if we remove riceland and curryland populations?

God has cursed us to a cruel existence.
I can't even cope anymore, this awful cold truth is just terrifying. It's like the entire universe manifesting its hate of your very existence.
No offense meant I liked your post
I just see a percentage around 51% and my mind jumps to the tranny suicide statistics
Ok ... funny tbh.
How much is the difference if we remove riceland and curryland populations?
Probablry 0.01 difference.

Your math is kinda fucked up from the beginning

If m:f ratio is 51:49, it means that roughly 2% of the world population of male gender will not have a female couple. And 2 out of 51 is closer to 4% of all males.

With this ratio being skewed even more towards male in early years, that percentage automatically goes up, so we may be talking about at least 10% of male population doomed to be alone

Your math is kinda fucked up from the beginning

If m:f ratio is 51:49, it means that roughly 2% of the world population of male gender will not have a female couple. And 2 out of 51 is closer to 4% of all males.

With this ratio being skewed even more towards male in early years, that percentage automatically goes up, so we may be talking about at least 10% of male population doomed to be alone
I'm shit at maths tbh but the conclusion remains unchanged : over.

That wasn’t a math mistake. That 1% was supposed to be naturally discarded due to ‘survival of the fittest’. It’s just unfortunate that 1% is us.

Isn't 49% less than 51% by 2%?
Also count the fact there are more lesbians and "bi-women" than gays and "bi-men". Also think of the fact many of those women are older because foids live longer. Also that average marriage age disproportion is +2 years for male witch even enlarges the gap in slowly dying soycieties with low birth rates for example Russia or Poland.... There is WAAAAY to few women and WAYYY too much men. That's the reason I am some kind of hostile to all young male ethnics in Europe despite feeling empathy to those of them who might be potential Incels.