Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 51 y/o “virgin” roastie fails life on tutorial mode

• Thread starter Deleted member 26421
  • Start date
Deleted member 26421

Deleted member 26421

req. ban
-

:lul:
“Men (Chad) have never shown interest in me”

Reminder of the juggernaut law:

She can settle with a 2/10 any time, but she wants at least a 6/10.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/lonely/comments/ikamg6/51f_virgin_never_dated_kissed_or_held_hands_with/g3je77n?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

This soy doesn't even know this foid yet he tells her that she deserves everything she missed. Is she told to work on her personality? To shower? Is she told she isn't entitled? No, because she has a hole between her legs

This chad chasing whore is going to die alone and I'm glad. We all know she could easily get an average or below average male, but even at age 51 when her eggs have disintegrated she still wants chad.
A0397d8e755856f884b1ae572547af14

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/lonely/comments/ikamg6/51f_virgin_never_dated_kissed_or_held_hands_with/g3je77n?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

This soy doesn't even know this foid yet he tells her that she deserves everything she missed. Is she told to work on her personality? To shower? Is she tols she isn't entitled? No, because she has a hole between her legs

View attachment 330979

She needs to hit the gym and take a million showers and stop complaining online.

It's reddit. Probably a larp.

This soy doesn't even know this foid yet he tells her that she deserves everything she missed. Is she told to work on her personality? To shower? Is she tols she isn't entitled? No, because she has a hole between her legs

This chad chasing whore is going to die alone and I'm glad. We all know she could easily get an average or below average male, but even at age 51 when her eggs have disintegrated she still wants chad.
View attachment 330979

It's funny how suddenly people deserve affection and love when it's a woman. Weird how he didn't tell her to shower and work on her personality

She needs to hit the gym and take a million showers and stop complaining online.
She has a toxic online personality that others can magically detect in person. That's obviously the reason

It's funny how suddenly people deserve affection and love when it's a woman. Weird how he didn't tell her to shower and work on her personality
This, lmfao. What a retarded ass backwards world.

Last edited:

170 upvotes. If a man made the same post, he'd get downvoted to hell.
It was only 164 when this thread started, Some cucks who saw this thread went and upvoted it.
She has a toxic online personality that others can magically detect in person. That's obviously the reason
Most likely she's acting creepy, and being rejected has nothing to do with her looks.

Last edited:

This soy doesn't even know this foid yet he tells her that she deserves everything she missed. Is she told to work on her personality? To shower? Is she told she isn't entitled? No, because she has a hole between her legs

View attachment 330979

You deserve love and affection no matter what queen . It’s a basic human need :soy:

Hard to say, some people here larp and wont actually go for looksmatch subhuman foid.
I actually think 2/10 women or below can be incels (compared to 5/10 or below in males).

Holy shit @ the replies. Normies don’t exist in reality. Wtf are those ridiculous copes “I promise you you’re beautiful and btw looks don’t matter in the first place”.. nigga what?!
Hard to say, some people here larp and wont actually go for looksmatch subhuman foid.
I actually think 2/10 women or below can be incels (compared to 5/10 or below in males).
Yeah. Super rare but possible. And I feel really bad for them, even though I know they want chad just as much as any Stacy does. It’s kinda like you get super lucky and you’re born a girl but you’re so ugly you miss out on your birthright to chad’s dick and a tutorial mode life. Being incel is hell, but it would be even more hell if being a tall chad was the default and I was one of the 1st percentile that missed out on it. Except I could moneymaxx and cope my way through life. An ugly girl can’t do that. Her only tool is her looks and she probably has no interest in any copes money can buy.

Last edited:
When foids say they are virgin, it is different to when we say we are virgin.

Fucking makes me rage. NPCs are pathetic.
@ThoughtfulCel how do I become a gorilla? I don't wanna be human anymore. Fuck humans

She's lapping hard, just like femcels pick a random post here and change foid to moid...

Doesn't work this way. She clearly has a bad personality.

"It's all in your head bro"

View attachment 330979

Yeah what the fuck is up with that

If a guy posts that hes a virgin he gets attacked

J-F-L

Whores like that need to be made fun of and shamed, as a lesson for all the young ugly whores to see how their lives will be if they don't settle with their looksmatches at an early age, and chase degeneracy like feminism told them.

Last edited:
She resisted so much without Chad, it's almost praise-worthy.

Phew, she almost had to settle for her looksmatch :soy:

She can settle with a 2/10 any time, but she wants at least a 6/10.
8/10 more likely

By men she means chad has not approached her.
She has probably rejected so many sub 8 men, that it is not in tens of thousands, but hundreds of thousands

8/10 more likely

By men she means chad has not approached her.
She has probably rejected so many sub 8 men, that it is not in tens of thousands, but hundreds of thousands
If she's smart enough to use tinder then she can't complain about not getting sex from normies, or a relationship with her looksmatch, but she was brainwashed by feminism to think that's beneath her, and she deserves what the attractive foids get.

View attachment 330979

The reply changes to fit the gender of the affected.
Holy shit @ the replies. Normies don’t exist in reality. Wtf are those ridiculous copes “I promise you you’re beautiful and btw looks don’t matter in the first place”.. nigga what?!

Yeah. Super rare but possible. And I feel really bad for them, even though I know they want chad just as much as any Stacy does. It’s kinda like you get super lucky and you’re born a girl but you’re so ugly you miss out on your birthright to chad’s dick and a tutorial mode life. Being incel is hell, but it would be even more hell if being a tall chad was the default and I was one of the 1st percentile that missed out on it. Except I could moneymaxx and cope my way through life. An ugly girl can’t do that. Her only tool is her looks and she probably has no interest in any copes money can buy.
It's true though, looks don't matter if you're female, why do you think after all this time we have so many generic defects in humans.

Last edited:
She's super picky basically, if real. The odds for being over 25 and still a virgin for a female who actually likes men sexually must be astronomical!

At least one sensible foid reply anyway.

"I'm also dog ugly and I don't date much cause I'm attracted to attractive people, but over the years I'm found one thing to be true, there is always someone uglier than you. Find this person he's out there'

When foids say they are virgin, it is different to when we say we are virgin.

Yes, I've come across a few of these bitches.

They can't find a LTR with her dream guy and refuse to try apps like tinder as she's "after more than just sex" and would swipe no on her looksmatch all day long! Usually had sex in their teens or 20s, but it "doesn't count".

They won't give you a chance because "you're not their type" "although you seem nice guy".

99.9% of femcels are larpers anyway, if not 100%.

Last edited:
Yes, I've come across a few of these bitches.

They can't find a LTR with her dream guy and refuses to try apps like tinder as she's "after more than just sex" and would swipe no on her looksmatch all day long! Usually had sex in their teens or 20s, but it "doesn't count".
Also afraid of proving themselves wrong. They download Tinder for 1 hour something doesn't happen that they like and then uninstall it. Lmfao. Or they get one guy who's just interested in hookups "you see look." Then they'll go back and complain that they're so lonely.

Also the stories of rejections and ghosting are never quite as they seem. Their approaches to men would entail them doing some completely ambiguous shit that flies over most guy's head and them not picking up on that and asking them out. That counts as a "rejection" in their book.

That said in this case it could be a straight up LARP. 51 just sounds absurd to me. Anyways now she will have dozens up dozens of reddit simps in her DMs after this post.

Men always ghosted him because not once did she approach her looksmatch. And why the fuck would Chad settle for a 2/10 whore when he can easily a 8/10 one.

Men always ghosted him because not once did she approach her looksmatch. And why the fuck would Chad settle for a 2/10 whore when he can easily a 8/10 one.
Because looks shouldnt matter (for wahmen) :soy:

View attachment 330979

How the fuck are there still retards like that with hundreds of likes on reddit? Thought that type of double standard would have been hammered by red and blackpill by now so that not even a soy would make that type of comment.

I have seen radfems say that type of shit though. That the woman "deserves hugs, intimacy, etc".
170 upvotes. If a man made the same post, he'd get downvoted to hell.

Someone needs to make a post like that on the appropriate subreddit. Add in some comments from other accounts saying that he "deserves everything others have, he deserves a woman". Then screencap the replies and downvotes. I guess I might...

Last edited:
How the fuck are there still retards like that with hundreds of likes on reddit? Thought that type of double standard would have been hammered by red and blackpill by now so that not even a soy would make that type of comment.

I have seen radfems say that type of shit though. That the woman "deserves hugs, intimacy, etc".

Someone needs to make a post like that on the appropriate subreddit. Add in some comments from other accounts saying that he "deserves everything others have, he deserves a woman". Then screencap the replies and downvotes. I guess I might...
humans have this instinct that hasn't been removed yet to constantly coddle and protect women.

Don't worry though. Call it cope. But that feeling will be bred out over time and men will adapt. That feeling to protect women will slowly disappere. It may take centuries but believe me it'll be gone eventually

humans have this instinct that hasn't been removed yet to constantly coddle and protect women.

Don't worry though. Call it cope. But that feeling will be bred out over time and men will adapt. That feeling to protect women will slowly disappere. It may take centuries but believe me it'll be gone eventually
I only would protect people I know and like, like my parents. I never had an instinct to protect random whores. I actually want harm to be done to them a lot of the time.

I only would protect people I know and like, like my parents. I never had an instinct to protect random whores. I actually want harm to be done to them a lot of the time.
They don't deserve any protection. Not anymore. Maybe this is what the elites wanted. Hate between genders to break the family and provide a generation of weak men and whore women.

They don't deserve any protection. Not anymore. Maybe this is what the elites wanted. Hate between genders to break the family and provide a generation of weak men and whore women.
Random whores never deserved protection. I wouldn't care about a car thief stealing a car that isn't mine, especially if the owner of the car is irresponsible and leaves the keys in the ignition in a bad neighborhood. I think the "instict" to protect random whores came from mainstream media bluepill brainwashing. In almost every movie since I was a kid the simp main character goes out his way to risk his life for a random rostie. In nature we would only act this way with our own tribe, not try to protect foids from unknown tribes.

Random whores never deserved protection. I wouldn't care about a car thief stealing a car that isn't mine, especially if the owner of the car is irresponsible and leaves the keys in the ignition in a bad neighborhood. I think the "instict" to protect random whores came from mainstream media bluepill brainwashing. In almost every movie since I was a kid the simp main character goes out his way to risk his life for a random rostie. In nature we would only act this way with our own tribe, not try to protect foids from unknown tribes.
Lmfao you're completely right.

In every movie there's some bluepilled fuck cow towing to women, helping them, simping, being emasculated etc. Absolutely disgusting.

I can't imagine what its like to be human. To be part of a species of animals capable of self awareness and intelligence but squander it for profit, control, and power. Humans are disgusting

Lmfao you're completely right.

In every movie there's some bluepilled fuck cow towing to women, helping them, simping, being emasculated etc. Absolutely disgusting.

I can't imagine what its like to be human. To be part of a species of animals capable of self awareness and intelligence but squander it for profit, control, and power. Humans are disgusting
If it wasn't for a few greedy assholes we'd be 100 years in the future by now.

If the cuck instict was natural they wouldn't spend billions trying to inject simp behavior in every mainstream movie or show. They also add chemicals to our food and water to make men more feminine. That's why I only drink filtered water and eat whole foods that aren't pre-made.

If it wasn't for a few greedy assholes we'd be 100 years in the future by now.

If the cuck instict was natural they wouldn't spend billions trying to inject simp behavior in every mainstream movie or show. They also add chemicals to our food and water to make men more feminine. That's why I only drink filtered water and eat whole foods that aren't pre-made.
Based as fuck.

I naturally eat berries, ground beef, whole food items, nuts, and occasionally human meat.

But i never eat any of that processed garbage. Sometimes i swear you can taste the estrogen.

Disgusting.

" You deserve to experience everything others have. And your online friend wasn’t a true friend if he decided to ghost you "
Oh, but when it's a man, it's an incel terrorist. and all that, "you don't deserve sex, sweaty, women don't owe you anything"
smhtbqh