Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 50k Nowegian Women had Sex with a Nazi in WW2

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Up to 50,000 Norwegian women are thought to have had intimate relationships with German soldiers.
Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45893490

JFL when your nation ever gets invaded women will fuck the conquerors since nothing makes them wetter and betray you. :feelshaha:

Something similar happened in France.

No loyalty. No honor. No dignity. No shame.

Last edited:
It's evolution. If foids all roped when their village lost a war, humanity would have gone extinct.

It's evolution. If foids all roped when their village lost a war, humanity would have gone extinct.
And also enemy defeating the current tribe ends up proving superiority no matter the reason or the means of the conquest, this is an explanation for a lot of tthing

I wonder if the Beatles song Norwegian Wood was written from the perspective of a nazi soldier having an affair with a Norwegian traitor girl?

But yeah, no foid in this world knows what "loyalty" or "honor" means.

foids see conquerors as superior males so this isnt suprising. Though modern wars are dysgenic to foids as someone can win by outwitting the opponent while foids only desire raw chad strength and dont care about that pussy iq shit.

foids see conquerors as superior males so this isnt suprising. Though modern wars are dysgenic to foids as someone can win by outwitting the opponent while foids only desire raw chad strength and dont care about that pussy iq shit.
Men dream about being truly loved and accepted by a woman but it's all about how good-looking, powerful and evil you are with those beings. And even if you do possess some of these traits, you can be killed/mogged at any moment and the foid will jump onto the dick of the guy who killed/mogged you. Truly despair-inducing. I don't know how you atheists make it, if I didn't believe the bible I think I'd have gone ER (in Counter Strike 1.6) at this point.

Last edited:
:blackpill:

Attachments

• 1621276552502.jpg
    1621276552502.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 151
But yeah, no foid in this world knows what "loyalty" or "honor" means.
"For many, this was just a teenage love, for some, the love of their lives with an enemy soldier or an innocent flirt that left its mark for the rest of their lives.

I forgot about another word women don't know the meaning of, "responsibility".

Women make me sick. I pray to God in the mighty name of Jesus that women who are not family members will stay the hell away from me till the day I either die or get raptured. I honestly want nothing to do with them anymore at this point.

Who cares

Norwegians are moggers, they benefitted from this. Anders Brevik was Norwegian.

Women dont give a fuck. It is all about what makes their holes tingle because they only think with their holes.

TBF, they did it for survival, not because they were attracted to the big bad Nazis. Plenty of men collaborated with the Nazis too, for their own survival.

This has always happened throughout history.

Whenever a city was besieged, what do you think the women did? They would spread their legs for the invading forces unlike their husbands and brothers who gave their lives trying to defend the useless cunts.

Women will switch allegiance instantly she senses a switch in power dynamics

This is literally the only context in which someone willingly collaborates with Nazis yet modern liberal foids excuse them for it

And those are the ones that said the truth :smonk:

Now it’s refugees invading German cucks and taking their foids

If that picture was shown more in history classes, most students would truly realize what human history is all about.

In fact, that picture should be magnified, and printed out as a large poster and put on top of the chalk board in every history class.

Last edited: