Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 500 posts

Savor it, because the officer color is the best one.

It is the Japan of colors as Nathan (@Leucosticte) would say.

I have mixed feelings about this system of “ranking up” via number of comments.

It is a general guide to how much a person contributes, but it does kind of incentivise people to spam really low effort and low quality posts.

Five or ten well thought out posts makes a better member than spamming “ER” or “cope” in every thread.

It is a general guide to how much a person contributes, but it does kind of incentivise people to spam really low effort and low quality posts.

Five or ten well thought out posts makes a better member than spamming “ER” or “cope” in every thread.
cope

You're right. I usually try to make well thought posts.
ER

Sure, however I doubt not having this system in place would increase the amount of high quality posts. The reality is that if we only had high quality posts then we would have very little activity overall.

You're still grey though.

You will get used to it. I was super excited for my first color change too but now I'm neutral about it.

cant remember you but keep it up!

nice bro.

you're avi reminds me of someone and makes me smile every time :feelsokman:

Good thing homeboy. tbh ı was shocked how you still been greycel

Been here for barely a week and have 546 posts. :feelskek:

What I don't think many people understand is that many of us high posters aren't doing it with any intention of "ranking up" or anything like that. It's compulsive. It's a cope. We can't stop ourselves. It's like an addiction.

I think it's funny that there are people out there actively trying to "post more" while I am constantly trying to tell myself to post less.

Cope
Been here for barely a week and have 546 posts. :feelskek:
Getting post-mogged by octobercels :feelsbadman:

HjgUCHF.png

The only post count I celebrated was 420. Welcome to being blue tho.

500 post are great OP , you become an officer and blue !!! 10 more and you will get another star.