Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 5'0 turbomanlet looks for pity on r/tall

Bro, I've got a mate bout your height and the chicks used 2 love him- waaay more than me man. Now he's got a beautiful missus. Don't think that there are girls out there that don't find u cute- there are waay more than you think. Your biggest adversary is your mind, confidence is key and if you don't have it, fake it till it comes- it will. You got this bro
Trust me bro, it totally happened.

omg, that's so fucking low
imagine being so desperate and weak minded that you go to the r/tall subreddit to farm empathy. but can't judge him, 5 feet is turbo manlet

Tallfag gaslighters should be flayed to death with rusty barbed wire.

brutal heightpill, he could not refraim himself from getting virtual pats on heads from sex havers lol "it's alright bro you can win just be confident..." etc usual platitudes

He should move to the Philippines, he has no chance in the west. This is probably the best advice anyone could give.

PAGE NOT FOUND, post screenshot next time

He should move to the Philippines, he has no chance in the west. This is probably the best advice anyone could give.
Stop coping, 5'0 is still turbomanlet there.

bro, I have a 2 foot four friend, he gets all the holes by being confident he literally has a stacy girlfriend all he had to do was take a shower bro.

It saddens me that someone has to live on this planet as a 5ft man. Thats no way to live

He can't understand. Watch me go back in time in order to break his ankle growth plates to stunt his growth to 5 feet. Then let's see his opinion magically change all of a sudden.

At 5'0 it's over! JFL all that cuck did was stroke their egos and give them an opportunity to virtue signal. What did he expect them to give him a few inches of their heights :feelskek:

bro, I have a 2 foot four friend, he gets all the holes by being confident he literally has a stacy girlfriend all he had to do was take a shower bro.
maury-laughing.gif

My 10 year old brother is 5'0. JFL at that tallfag gaslighting him

I love these "I know a 4'7 balding guy with 300 lbs that dates tall supermodels all the time. Just be confident!" comments.

Cut the tallfags legs out, and attach it to your own.

I love these "I know a 4'7 balding guy with 300 lbs that dates tall supermodels all the time. Just be confident!" comments.
Even if it never happens in real life but they 'know'.

Even if it never happens in real life but they 'know'.
My guess is this is just another way to humiliate short men, or rather, make short men humiliate themselves by confidently cold approaching women.

Bro, I've got a mate bout your height and the chicks used 2 love him- waaay more than me man. Now he's got a beautiful missus. Don't think that there are girls out there that don't find u cute- there are waay more than you think. Your biggest adversary is your mind, confidence is key and if you don't have it, fake it till it comes- it will. You got this bro

afkgaming%2F2021-08%2F79649079-d0e7-4acd-853b-6a2b92797da3%2Fcopium_png.png

My guess is this is just another way to humiliate short men, or rather, make short men humiliate themselves by confidently cold approaching women.
All of this because a males spine or legs is not long enough

All of this because a males spine or legs is not long enough
True, it's extremely shallow, and it's even worse because this is a requirement for them.

The women used to love him in kindergarden

Everytime there’s a 5’0-5’5 man that slays. So annoying seeing those fake stories

he must be an indian janitor as well

omg, that's so fucking low
imagine being so desperate and weak minded that you go to the r/tall subreddit to farm empathy. but can't judge him, 5 feet is turbo manlet
The fact he hasn't rope is taking all his willpower, to exists at that hegiht where your 4 inches shorter than the average foid is hell