Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

50 shades of gay

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
Im tired of this materialistic competeitive world, its pathetic, Compete for 100 years until you fucking croak? CMon gotta be more to life than this, Why are we so cruel to eachother in this damn small existance, Its like me me me me greed greed greed, Oh i have better car than you oh i have this and this, MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I love to see normies seethe because theyll realistically never get rich/famous/important

Human beings are highly overrated

Im tired of this materialistic competeitive world, its pathetic, Compete for 100 years until you fucking croak? CMon gotta be more to life than this, Why are we so cruel to eachother in this damn small existance, Its like me me me me greed greed greed, Oh i have better car than you oh i have this and this, MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Yes, this nigga gets it (apart from the misleading thread title).

Normies always trying to get one up over each other, all the while being slaves to jobs they hate. JFL.