Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel $50 INCELS.IS GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY !!!

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Whoever makes me an account on Reddit, then gives me the username/password will receive a $50 gift voucher to use on incels.is!!!

give me my gift card

give me my gift card
Here you go: All you have to do is print it out and then you can redeem your card for prizes at the nearest incels.is kiosk.

I got permanently suspended on that account though

Yikes! I deduce you're an offender of women. unfortunately can't risk my account getting banned, or ruin my reputation being associated with a misogynist, and I need to keep m'ladies safe of potential verbal assaults.

Yikes! I deduce you're an offender of women. unfortunately can't risk my account getting banned, or ruin my reputation being associated with a misogynist, and I need to keep m'ladies safe of potential verbal assaults.